What Series Had The Most Spin-Offs?

Flip Wilson

Perfect Strangers spawned Family Matters.

Growing Pains spawned Just the Ten of Us.

The Cosby Show spawned A Different World.

Girlfriends spawned The Game.

Not necessarily the best answers but the stand out to me because of the spinoffs had decent longevity. That's all I got off the top of my head.

If you're gonna count foreign shows then the winner might be:

______'s Got Talent

or

_______ Idol

How many of those are there?

I'm sure that those would win if we want to count them also in the blurred lines area would be reality shows because some of those can jump from one contestant to the other and never end....for example Flavor's House of Love, and on and on.

Perfect Strangers spawned Family Matters.

Growing Pains spawned Just the Ten of Us.

The Cosby Show spawned A Different World.

Girlfriends spawned The Game.

Not necessarily the best answers but the stand out to me because of the spinoffs had decent longevity. That's all I got off the top of my head.

That's a good one. I had no idea. That's an example of one where the spin-off was much more successful than the original.

Saved by the Bell was a spinoff of a show called Good Morning Miss Bliss. In turn it was followed by The College Years (never seen it) and it seems like I read their was another spin off after that about Mr. Belding hanging around with the next generation of kids or some such nonsense.

Saved by the Bell was a spinoff of a show called Good Morning Miss Bliss. In turn it was followed by The College Years (never seen it) and it seems like I read their was another spin off after that about Mr. Belding hanging around with the next generation of kids or some such nonsense.

Yea, it's kind of weird. Saved By the Bell was technically the same show as Good Morning Miss Bliss but it switched from Disney to NBC and Hayley Mills and two of the kids didn't follow. Zach, Screech and Lisa were originals but they were joined by Slater, Kelly & Jesse. They did a college years and they also did a Saved By the Bell: The New Class which lasted for about a season with Mr. Belding and Screech working at the school.

Yea, it's kind of weird. Saved By the Bell was technically the same show as Good Morning Miss Bliss but it switched from Disney to NBC and Hayley Mills and two of the kids didn't follow. Zach, Screech and Lisa were originals but they were joined by Slater, Kelly & Jesse. They did a college years and they also did a Saved By the Bell: The New Class which lasted for about a season with Mr. Belding and Screech working at the school.

Looked it up. Saved by the Bell: New Class ran seven seasons from 1993 to 2000. wacko.png Why!?

Just remembered, you guys forgot a big one... Ever heard of Next Generation, Voyager, Deep Space 9, etc... ?

That reminds me Stargate the Movie spun off into SG-1 that spun off into Atlantis and both spun off into Stargate: Universe

While I couldn't possibly name them all, All That spawned like every single live action sitcom/sketch show on Nickelodeon in the late 90s early 2000s. (Nick Cannon Show, Amanda Show, Keenan and Kel. Action League Now etc),+ Goodburger. Those all in turn spun off into the shows the the current generation is watching today.

Married With Children spawned almost every family sitcom and cartoon in existence since. Dumbass father? Check. Barely makes a living? Check. Holds onto the glory days? Check. Slapstick comedy fighting with the wife? Check. Stay at home wife? Check. Unruly kids? Check. Sexual undertones? Check.