Bloodline.....

jb 3.0

It's a new NetFlix series that started streaming 13 episodes of the first season March 20th.

My wife and I binge watched it the last 3 days, and finished it last night.

We LOVED IT! I highly recommend it. If you're into real dysfunctional family dynamics.

It takes place in the Keys, which is one reason I enjoyed it so much. I love the Keys, all the way from Key Largo to Ket West. The minute I drive over the little bridge on Hwy 1 onto Key Largo....EVERYTHING simply slows down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodline_(TV_series)

The acting is all first rate, and is all by unknowns, except for Siisy Spacek and Sam Shepherd.

Just give it time, the first few episodes drag a bit, but it picks up.

I was wondering about this show. Saw the trailer and it looked interesting. Thanks for the info.

Ill have to give it a look.

Like I said...give it time. I was almost ready to quit watching it after the second episode but it got really interesting after that, and there are some really suspense filled parts due to the flashbacks & flash forwards. Its got kind of a soap opera feel to it at times, and I hate soap operas, but the characters and acting more than make up for it.

Haven't seen the show but the Florida Keys are the bomb. It feels like you are on some Carribbean island when you are there, ESPECIALLY Key West. Love, love, love it. I haven't been to Key Largo though.

Key West is my favorite too, as a destination, but all the lower Keys are fun, if you're into natural beauty. You drive through Key Largo to get to Key West. It's the first of the keys. You can fly into Key West also, which I did once when one of my daughters was getting married in Key West, and I couldn't take enough time away from our business to drive down with my wife and the rest of the kids. Driving's the best. I have NEVER been to the Keys and not had a great, relaxing, fun-filled time.

I thought you where talking about Jake Matthews.... I'm sorta dissapointed. This thread had real football talking potential.... Oh well

Maybe someday when you learn how to drive you'll understand what we're talking about.

Maybe someday when you learn how to drive you'll understand what we're talking about.

It's about that time for you isn't it....

They ask elders to politely ease away from the drivers seat.... I tell you getting older is rough... But it's ok have your final fun moments behind the wheel, and cherish them cause I can assure you that the Buccies won't give you that feeling anytime soon.

Have you gotten to the final episode?

Jeff, I think you'll really like Bloodline.

Not the final season, no not yet. Im at where the russian president was at the white house for dinner, some crazy stuff man. I really like that show, the misses an i both.

I hear the finale leads it wide open.

Yeah Duval Street is nice.

So JB, I looked at Wiki, says the show is a thriller-drama but what is it about?

Can't give you the spoiler, but it's about a prominent family in the middle Keys around Islamorada. Sissy Spacek plays the Mother and matriarch, while Sam Shephard plays the father of a brood of four adult children, and the prominent resort the father opened some 45 years earlier. The black sheep older son shows up back in town after being away for years, and all heII breaks loose and the dysfunction goes wild. The acting is tremendous. Aside from Spacek and Shephard, they're all unknown actors and do a superb job. We really enjoyed it. Much more than the second season of House of Cards.

It's about that time for you isn't it....

They ask elders to politely ease away from the drivers seat.... I tell you getting older is rough... But it's ok have your final fun moments behind the wheel, and cherish them cause I can assure you that the Buccies won't give you that feeling anytime soon.

Time for what? To start driving? I've been driving longer than your parents have been alive.

Kid you are so in over your head here it isn't even funny anymore. Just like ChickinTits...you're clueless about most everything. But I see why you keep showing up. It's good that you're wanting to learn from the rest of us.wink.png

What the **** do you know about getting older kid? Nothing. But you keep showing up and trying, just like ChickenTits...The Little Train That Couldn't.laugh.png

Can't give you the spoiler, but it's about a prominent family in the middle Keys around Islamorada. Sissy Spacek plays the Mother and matriarch, while Sam Shephard plays the father of a brood of four adult children, and the prominent resort the father opened some 45 years earlier. The black sheep older son shows up back in town after being away for years, and all heII breaks loose and the dysfunction goes wild. The acting is tremendous. Aside from Spacek and Shephard, they're all unknown actors and do a superb job. We really enjoyed it. Much more than the second season of House of Cards.

Thanks!

Time for what? To start driving? I've been driving longer than your parents have been alive.

Kid you are so in over your head here it isn't even funny anymore. Just like ChickinTits...you're clueless about most everything. But I see why you keep showing up. It's good that you're wanting to learn from the rest of us.wink.png

What the **** do you know about getting older kid? Nothing. But you keep showing up and trying, just like ChickenTits...The Little Train That Couldn't.laugh.png

So much perfection in this post... +5 JB!!

I like Sam Sheppard and Kyle chandler. May have to find the time to watch this.