What Has Become Of New Falcon?

Flip Wilson

Hi everyone.

Nice to be missed, but I'm still around.

Been hanging around at FalconsFanForum and enjoying the vibe there, although it would be nice to have a few more people on-board there. Was feeling that life was too short to be caught up in all of that drama/BS that defined ABF a few months ago: the abundance of trolls coupled with the bi-polar moderation caused this place to suck, IMHO.

Looks like things have improved here...or is it an optical illusion?

Hi everyone. Nice to be missed, but I'm still around. Been hanging around at FalconsFanForum and enjoying the vibe there, although it would be nice to have a few more people on-board there. Was feeling that life was too short to be caught up in all of that drama/BS that defined ABF a few months ago: the abundance of trolls coupled with the bi-polar moderation caused this place to suck, IMHO. Looks like things have improved here...or is it an optical illusion?

I can certainly understand all that. I'm just glad to know you're still alive and doing well.biggrin.png Things are certainly looking better around here. I have defected from this place a few times but always seem to come back. FFF is a great place. It's just never had enough traffic to stay interesting.