12 Monkeys?

JaGz

I am watching the series and I enjoy it. I just do not trust Syfy to keep the show going. They killed off too many good shows for crappy reality tv. Warehouse 13 and Alpha went before their time, but at least warehouse 13 got a marginally decent finale. They seem to be moving towards better scripted programming, but I just do not know how long that is going to last. They kill off good shows way too early.

I hope they turn it around, but that is going to mean killing some of their reality programming and crappy movies like Sharknado and making some decent/good miniseries and scripted programming like they had a few years back.

I am watching the series and I enjoy it. I just do not trust Syfy to keep the show going. They killed off too many good shows for crappy reality tv. Warehouse 13 and Alpha went before their time, but at least warehouse 13 got a marginally decent finale. They seem to be moving towards better scripted programming, but I just do not know how long that is going to last. They kill off good shows way too early.

I hope they turn it around, but that is going to mean killing some of their reality programming and crappy movies like Sharknado and making some decent/good miniseries and scripted programming like they had a few years back.

this is exactly why I wait on watching shows. They have to be very close to the finale or finished. I watched all of "lost" last year. And I am now watching Supernatural, fringe and some show about America getting nuked that is a two series show but it actually has an ending.

I watched "heroes" and was pisssseeeeddddd when they stopped that show. I'm still mad about it 10 years later. lol