What Happened To "no Sacred Cows"?

After we got thumped in the playoffs in 2011, Arthur Blank stated in the end of the year presser that their would be no sacred cows on the team. Fast forward to the present. If Kroy Biermann and Thomas Dimitroff aren't sacred cows, I don't know who is. These two have fizzled in their duties, but always avoid getting the ax. Until the owner gets serious about making the appropriate changes in the front office, this team will never have sustained success year after year. Dimitroff has been riding Matt Ryan's coat tails going on 7 years. When is Blank going yo realize that this guy is in over his head? Instead of firing him, he hires Pioli and Banner to prop him up. Dimitroffs recent bad drafts and idiotic free agent signings have ruined this team.

Edited by rollo lawson

Until we start demanding more from this franchise, we will keep getting less. I really hope Quinn can turn this thing around. I just hope Dimitroff doesn't get in the way. I have zero confidence in him right now. He needs one helll of a draft to prove that he is indeed the right man for the job. Not so much the 8th pick, but the rounds 3 and after.

*Looks who OP is*

Oh, okay.

yeah the op has a better view of what's going on with this franchise than most blind loyalist on this board. I've been a Falcon fan for 35 years and like many on this board you become very critical of some of the missteps this organization continues to make. Its like they never learn from their mistakes. Long time fans know exactly what I'm talking about. If you are a Johnny come lately, 30 and under, you have no clue!

Biermann was a 5th round pick for ****'s sake. We've gotten plenty of return on that investment. Why do people act like he was a top 10 pick that hasn't lived up to it?

We have gotten plenty of return on that investment? Are you freakin nuts?? This dude has signed three contracts with this team. When is enough enough?

how the crap do you tie Bierman to Ryan, what does one have to do with the other, and Bierman isn't a bad player, he fills a roll, its not his fault Nolan had him turning his back and sprinting to cover center field, he has a good motor. i don't know why he gets all the hate, its not like he eats up tons of cap space

how the crap do you tie Bierman to Ryan, what does one have to do with the other, and Bierman isn't a bad player, he fills a roll, its not his fault Nolan had him turning his back and sprinting to cover center field, he has a good motor. i don't know why he gets all the hate, its not like he eats up tons of cap space

Because He's embarrassing

Biermann was a 5th round pick for ****'s sake. We've gotten plenty of return on that investment. Why do people act like he was a top 10 pick that hasn't lived up to it?

PRAISE HIM LAWD!!! The Biermann hate does NOT look good on you or ANYONE for that matter....Here's the thing, The year he tore his Achilles we blamed THAT as the reason our D faltered...now he may have missed a few plays last year and gotten handled while LEARNING a TO WALK AGAIN but make no mistake, he went on to have his best year. Have you ever been married to HIGH MAINTENANCE??? Trust me, nobody will play with a fire under his AZZ like Kroy will in order to get Re-signed. That dude will lace cleats if that's what DQ asks. We ain't burnin witches out here...chill

wtf are you talking about. Tying Kroy to Ryan?

I do not really understand the hate for Kroy. I think he was always a high motor guy off the bench, never a starter. Its not his fault we had zero dline talent. He did what was asked. I think he's valuable coming off the pines and inserting some energy into things. The man is not Von Miller or Richard Dent. But he can help us. A team is built through layers who know their job. Kroys will do just fine.