Rb Issue

arabfalcon

I havent heard much talk about what were going to do at RB. Quinn and co made it pretty clear we are going pass rusher with the first pic . You think we will draft a RB as high in the second round? Since the FA RB pool is pretty much empty. I was a big AP guy even though a lot of pll don't want another FA RB. I wouldn't be mad if we gave up a 3rd for him tbh.

I don't know. That pick at #42 is going to be an interesting one because it's going to be a borderline first round talent. If we take Ajayi, I'd be perfectly happy. If we waited until the fourth and took David Johnson, I'd be perfectly happy.

I havent heard much talk about what were going to do at RB. Quinn and co made it pretty clear we are going pass rusher with the first pic . You think we will draft a RB as high in the second round? Since the FA RB pool is pretty much empty. I was a big AP guy even though a lot of pll don't want another FA RB. I wouldn't be mad if we gave up a 3rd for him tbh.

Only if it's Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon. Otherwise, we should wait until the 4th round and use the first 3 picks (depending on noisegate) on defense and offensive line, the LG position in particular.

Guest Mr Plow

I know a guy that is a bartender. He regularly serves drinks to a guy that used to date a girl that is sisters with a woman that cuts the hair of a woman that used to date a guy that is brothers with a guy that works in the front office of the Falcons. According to them, we are drafting Mike Anderson in the 4th round.

Yall boys better be glad I aint ya GM cause I'm goin Gurley at all cost. NCAA as beater. Will definitely transfer to the the National Football League. Trust me folks. If somehow we miss on him then shame on Blank and his boys. Give me that mofo, Ice and Julio and I will rip any NFL team. Even without a defense. Trust.

LOL #KeepGurleyinGeorgia

I would not say we have an issue in the slightest, it is the line that makes the RB function, give Freeman the reins to be the workhorse, Antone can be situational, all we need is a big back that can guarantee us 2 yards when we need it which should be easy to find in FA or a late late round in the draft, and a semi reliable backup.

We need to fix the defense so going RB in round 1,2,3 or 4 would be idiotic.

Olandis Gary.

Mike Anderson.

Terrell Davis.

Orantes Grant.

Tatum Bell.

Arian Foster.

Alfred Morris.

All late-round nobodies who rushed for 1000+ in Shanahan or Kubiak systems. That is what we need.

main reason why i doubt we even look at a RB before the 4th round