Gut Feeling We End Up With Shane Ray

GvGrizzy

LET ME BE CLEAR!!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE SHANE RAY!! IM ALL IN FOR BEASLEY AND FOWLER! BUT RAY AINT AS BAD AS I WAS THINKING AT FIRST WITH ALL THE TAPE IVE BEEN WATCHING IVE BEEN DIGGING AND WATCHING AND WATCHING!!

Im not saying I know for sure or anything so before you guys go to bashing me!!

But I have a feeling all thats going on with beasley right now and fowler too they won't make it to 8!

Now I have said in other threads that I'm not a shane ray fan, Idc for him at 8 maybe a trade back and gain an extra pick because he just don't seem like a top 10 pick man.

He might end up being a pretty good player average around 6-9 sacks a year which is (OK) but are we really looking for (OK) at 8???

We are soon used to getting (OK) players we need some impact players and I think its time!

but i really really think we are getting shane ray! I just don't think at 8 he's a value pick. when you pick in the top 10 you want players with play making ability like julio, matt ryan. (see sean weatherspoon pick 18?? idk what it was but he was pretty average GOOD) Yes I know you can get elite talent in the later rounds but how often is that? anyway prepare my fellow falcon fans we are getting shane ray watch!!!!!

He went from a board favorite to not being wanted just because of his lackluster numbers coming off an injury.

He's not as awful as you guys make him out to be, he's still 1st round talent.

Not saying I want him at 8, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Comparing him to Michael Sam is a joke.. Sam was projected late 5th at best.

He went from a board favorite to not being wanted just because of his lackluster numbers coming off an injury.

He's not as awful as you guys make him out to be, he's still 1st round talent.

Not saying I want him at 8, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Comparing him to Michael Sam is a joke.. Sam was projected late 5th at best.

well if you were saying that you didn't want him at 8 what was your point?

cause thats exactly what this post is about????

I don't think he's garbage at all.

I think he actually will be an (OK average Good Type player)

just not no ELITE pass rusher/ IMPACT PLAYER/ worth a top 10 pick

I actually see us getting one of Fowler, Gregory or Beasley. I only see two going before us. If the Titans take Mariota, then three could go.

mannn I sure Hope it goes the way your thinking but i have a bad feeling shane ray will fall to us smh!

Better than Fowler at least. Just not sure we'd take him since I feel like he's limited to DE.

Still, a mid 4.5-4.6 at 250 lbs on an injured toe is pretty ridiculous. If there's anything "scary" it's his 3-cone, definitely reaffirms my thought that he's iffy standing up. But you don't just wander into back to back sacks going up against DJ Humphries. Almost had three that game but the third the QB just got maybe a half yard past the LOS.