With The Possibility Of Two Teams Going To La

Not necessary if the Rams move LA because they could still be in the NFC West with SF, SEA, and ARI.

Same with Chargers or Raiders in regards to the AFC West.

The only way I see a problem with it is if both the Chargers and Raiders are moving to LA.

that was the question I was answering to, if they move the raiders and chargers.

that was the question I was answering to, if they move the raiders and chargers.

Oh, okay.

Yeah, it would definitely be a tough situation.

I think that the Raiders are the most likely to stay put in their current city though.

The city of Oakland and Mark Davis want the team to stay in Oakland, but it just comes down to the amount of tax payers' dollars for a new stadium.

The Chargers situation in San Diego just seems in really bad standing when it comes the City and a new stadium.

As for the Rams, the City of St.Louis really what to keep the Rams while the Rams owner badly wants out of St.Louis and go to LA.

If it's both the Chargers and Raiders, the Chargers will most likely be switched to an NFC team and the Rams to an AFC team. That way, the Rams are still centrally located to the Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs and would give the state of Mizzou two in state fights between the Chiefs and the Rams. The Chargers are nothing but a northern flight from the Niners and Seahawks and a short flight to Phoenix. Works out best for everybody.

If it's both the Chargers and Raiders, the Chargers will most likely be switched to an NFC team and the Rams to an AFC team. That way, the Rams are still centrally located to the Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs and would give the state of Mizzou two in state fights between the Chiefs and the Rams. The Chargers are nothing but a northern flight from the Niners and Seahawks and a short flight to Phoenix. Works out best for everybody.

Ummm what? I don't think the NFL would come up with such a convoluted change just because 2 Cali teams locate elsewhere in Cali.

Same thing for them redoing divisions if its the Rams. Why?

The Rams are already in the NFC west, which currently makes no sense, but it actually would if they, you know, actually moved out west.

I heard on the radio today that if the Chargers remain in San Diego, only one other team will locate in the area. The NFL wants to teams in southern California, but three. And since Kroenke has the inside track on building the stadium, I'm pretty sure the Rams will move. I think the Raiders will then move to share the Niners' stadium to escape the sewer they have in Oakland.