Scott Fujita Puts Sharper On Blast! There Goes Innocent Until Proven Guilty.

Trouble

One of Darren Sharper's former New Orleans Saints teammates is FURIOUS over his 9 year prison sentence -- claiming Sharper is "beyond repulsive" and says the punishment is "way too short."

We spoke with ex-NFL linebacker Scott Fujita -- who won a Super Bowl with Sharper in N.O. in 2009 -- and he couldn't believe prosecutors in Nevada and Arizona will only require Darren to serve 9 years for drugging and raping multiple women.

"He was a great teammate, a great player," Fujita says ... "But all that aside, it's disgusting and beyond repulsive."

"Look, I'm a dad of 3 daughters ... If he ends up only serving 9 years, it's an absolute shame. It's way too short."

What the **** was going on in who dat land in 2009. He make Ben rapeaburger look like a saint.

Brees doesn't even ask for a explanation?

Something smells fishy and im not talking about diddy for once.

I think They should question Payton on what he knows. Seems alot of illegal stuff was going on in 2009. Next up reggie (everyone knows im guilty) bush next.

He's pleading guilty dumbass. So the whole innocent until proven guilty line is even more useless than your usual troll jobs.

I also don't feel like rape or sexual assault is anything to joke about, but have at it.

easy cool yourself young buc. Dont get your blood pressure up.

Pleading and being proven are 2 different things. He is excepting a deal, nothing is proven. He is just saying i dont want this to go to trial because i might be screwed if it does.

As far as jokes. Ive been a strong person against the crime system and athletes. Where were you when im getting blasted for saying hardy should not be playing in the NFL or The other cowboy that killed his team mate and that basically got a slap on the wrsit and is now starting. Etc etc etc.......

Minor stuff.. ok no prob. I get it. But this isnt minor stuff. Dont get holy on me over 1 issue your sensitive about when your not standing next to me on other major issues i complain about. Dont pick and choose whats off limits for jokes when behind the jokes i might have a real message that i dress up with humor.

How many scandels need to happen around the year 2009 before you start seeing a pattern?

He's pleading guilty dumbass. So the whole innocent until proven guilty line is even more useless than your usual troll jobs.

I also don't feel like rape or sexual assault is anything to joke about, but have at it.

This.

Pleading and being proven are 2 different things. He is excepting a deal, nothing is proven. He is just saying i dont want this to go to trial because i might be screwed if it does.

As far as jokes. Ive been a strong person against the crime system and athletes. Where were you when im getting blasted for saying hardy should not be playing in the NFL or The other cowboy that killed his team mate and that basically got a slap on the wrsit and is now starting. Etc etc etc.......

Minor stuff.. ok no prob. I get it. But this isnt minor stuff. Dont get holy on me over 1 issue your sensitive about when your not standing next to me on other major issues i complain about. Dont pick and choose whats off limits for jokes when behind the jokes i might have a real message that i dress up with humor.

How many scandels need to happen around the year 2009 before you start seeing a pattern?

I have been on this board a long time and this is the dumbest **** I ever seen, you must watch a lot of Jerry Springer.

Not according to the evidence. This all started AFTER he retired from the NFL. It's kind of hard to be aware if something that happens in the future.

Don't throw facts at them NL. They don't want to hear that. Let's just spin a rape case to imply the Saints organization had knowledge of it. What's not funny about that??

...you are saying this serial rapist didnt start until a few years ago?

As far as the evidence shows, yes. And I'm sure the investigation goes back much further, looking for other victims before the statute runs out. NONE found so far. It is possible that playing a gladiator game like football gave him an outlet for his need for power & control and allowed him to subjugate others to his will. Retiring took that outlet away. But any which way it goes the Saints organization nor the Saints fans are culpable in this matter by proof of evidence.

I disagreed with your stance about Hardy as well, because of yes...innocent until proven guilty, to what I consider a 'reasonable degree'. I realize with 100% certainty as the standard you would likely convict few, if any people...however the standard of proof should probably be more than 'if they are accused of it, they did it'.

You seem to have a big problem with innocent until proven guilty, but if it bothers you so much, you may want to consider moving to another country.

Also, if you want to preach a 'real message', perhaps you shouldn't dress it up like a troll attempt if you don't want people to take it that way. Blaming the Saints for Sharper's off the field actions because you think there's no way they could have not known about everything he does off the field....really?

As far as the evidence shows, yes. And I'm sure the investigation goes back much further, looking for other victims before the statute runs out. NONE found so far. It is possible that playing a gladiator game like football gave him an outlet for his need for power & control and allowed him to subjugate others to his will. Retiring took that outlet away. But any which way it goes the Saints organization nor the Saints fans are culpable in this matter by proof of evidence.

Agreed, there is no good evidence that says the Saints should be culpable imo. I think that ironically enough, the OP(and Servo)are perhaps showing why innocent until proven guilty is a good mind set to have, even though the OP is seemingly preaching against it.

This shows how easily you could be punished for something you didn't do if people operate under a 'guilty until proven innocent mind set, because all it would take is someone making an accusation, and you would have to prove your innocence(which you may not be able to do).

If someone is going to preach against innocent until proven guilty, it would probably be best to not make a wild accusation and show why innocent until proven guilty makes sense while doing so, lol.

new evidence is emerging that the Saints participated in a 60+ male gangbang rape which includes the coaching staff. The entire Saints organization should be disbanded.

And you should be the one receiving the 60+ for that statement. And I am not making a joke.

Where the concern over rape jokes now?

I retract my apology from from last evening.

:^《

I'm not joking. It was not meant as a joke. I am sick of people making jokes. If a few men actually had to live thru what they say, there would be fewer jokes and more understanding. So, I am just wishing others actually had to endure what they think is funny to say.