Mlb?

bigjmw84

What do we do?

Mason Foster is the best left if you exclude Rolando McClain. They are both losing $ by the day as the market settles. I like some of the guys in this draft but do u entrust the defensive QB duties to a rook?

Worrilow isnt a starter and They want Reed at SLB. Shembo was slated to move back outside but we retained Kroy who could take a chunk of those snaps unless they think one will move permanently in the middle.

Is it possible Durant could move inside and we draft a WLB?

I honestly think Worrilow will look very good with non-3rd stringer LBs and a halfway decent DL, but I know that's the minority opinion. It's not like he doesn't have the athleticism. I'd like to see us draft another MLB though, either early (Stephone Anthony and Denzel Perryman are both interesting) or a bit later (Ben Heeney could be a stud).

I think there is a strong possibility as well of us taking a skill player TE, RB or WR in the second since FS is not that deep this year. I know we addressed those positions in free agency, but depending on how the draft unfolds I could see us taking Gurley, Maxx or one of the many talented WR's that could fall to us in the second. We need a guard as well so the second pick might just be BPA.

I think there is a strong possibility as well of us taking a skill player TE, RB or WR in the second since FS is not that deep this year. I know we addressed those positions in free agency, but depending on how the draft unfolds I could see us taking Gurley, Maxx or one of the many talented WR's that could fall to us in the second. We need a guard as well so the second pick might just be BPA.

I just don't see anyway gurley or gordon make it to the second. Valuable DBs are more valuable than skill players in today's nfl. I don't even see us touching a TE in the draft with the veterans that we have signed. I see a mid round RB and maybe an OLineman. That's about it honestly. Quinn will want, and TD will allow, his own defenders to mold this defense.

We need another CB desperately. Tru is a stud. Alf has potential, but have yet to seen it fully put together for weeks on end. Outside of those 2, there are NO starting caliber CBs on this team. Every good pass defense needs 3 starting caliber CBs. We need another long ballhawk on the edge like Kevin Johnson of Wake Forest in the 2nd.

Kendricks, McKinney, Anthony, Perryman, Dawson... I expect one of them to be our new starting MLB after the draft.

Unless Maxx Williams is sitting there for us, I think we're going to skip TE early on in the draft now that we've signed Tamme and Moeaki. The only other positions that make sense for our 2nd/3rd round picks are RB, LG, and CB/FS... I think the most value in the 2nd round range is at MLB given who will be on the board and who will be available in later rounds.

But you never know. If Quinn & Co. like Worrilow, then I'll be okay with that. Crosses one more need off of our board.

I just don't see anyway gurley or gordon make it to the second. Valuable DBs are more valuable than skill players in today's nfl. I don't even see us touching a TE in the draft with the veterans that we have signed. I see a mid round RB and maybe an OLineman. That's about it honestly. Quinn will want, and TD will allow, his own defenders to mold this defense.

I don't think they will be there either, but every year TD surprises me with his picks outside of the first round. I see the most value at LG or MLB with the current draft projections.

We need to invest in the trenches on both sides of the ball. I would be highly pisssed if we spent a second round pick on a cb or safety. We could definitely find plug and play oline or mlb starter in the second. Build your team from the inside out.

The Seahawks built their secondary first and added pass rush later.

They had Sherman, Chancellor, Maxwell, Thomas well before they had Bennett and Avril.

Point? There's no one way to build a team. If Marcus Peters is there in the 2nd I'm taking him.

Jesus people, can worrilow get a chance to start on a Defense that doesn't rank dead last. Does the guy has to make EVERY single play to get respect? We will run a TON of Big Dime so Durant and Bartu will get most passing downs...dude is healthy, quick for a white boy and tough...let's see what DQ does for him...Bobby Wagner anyone?

Worr is a high energy guy a would be good depth. He makes a lot of tackles but there 6-8 yards down field. I also have seen him destroyed in the gap by fullbacks numerous times. Now that said the guy plays with a lot of heart and hustle but i don't feel he should be the starter. I know a lot of you will not agree with me but we need to upgrade that spot either free agency or the draft. I say keep Worr as depth tho.