Would Like A Look At Adam Carriker

I don't see the harm at this point. He literally has played every defensive line position in his career. I always like to look younger at this point in the off season, but considering there are only 3 defensive tackles on the roster, I'd welcome this move for a motivated vet.

Do you see him returning to DT?I could see him as competition for Claiborne at LDE.Which would be scary if he made the final 53 honestly with both of their injury histories.

I don't see the harm at this point. He literally has played every defensive line position in his career. I always like to look younger at this point in the off season, but considering there are only 3 defensive tackles on the roster, I'd welcome this move for a motivated vet.

Yep. He also has that thing. It was the same thing that made Igor Olshansky so well liked. Just mean on the field and a team player.

He was the only guy that did the bench press today and he benched 225 lbs 40 times. Dude is definitely strong.

He also said that Dr. James Andrews cleared him and he has never felt better. Not sure if he is actually completely healed, but if he is he might be worth a look.

Do you see him returning to DT?I could see him as competition for Claiborne at LDE.Which would be scary if he made the final 53 honestly with both of their injury histories.

Oh, yeah, that DE spot is definitely a place I could see him playing. Always like him as a run defender. My mind just automatically went to him spelling the interior guys with his size. Might be a tough ask at this point in his career, but like I said he's played everywhere. He's got a little -- I don't want to be blasphemous -- but I always though he had some Howie Long in him with his scheme versatility.

Oh, yeah, that DE spot is definitely a place I could see him playing. Always like him as a run defender. My mind just automatically went to him spelling the interior guys with his size. Might be a tough ask at this point in his career, but like I said he's played everywhere. He's got a little -- I don't want to be blasphemous -- but I always though he had some Howie Long in him with his scheme versatility.

Yep. If we are overlooking Clayborn's injuries too...Adam is a great candidate. I would say better than Clayborn.

Yep. If we are overlooking Clayborn's injuries too...Adam is a great candidate. I would say better than Clayborn.

How? He is 4 years older and his numbers are much worse than Clayborns. From what I have read he seems a bit bull headed and less coachable. Other than being strong guy does not impresse.