This Is The Story Of Simba, No Not The Lion King. The Cam Newton Fan Who Got Banned.

Trouble

Floors all your. Start at the beginning.

1) who are you?

2) where have you been?

3) why have you come back?

cover all the good questions. Get everyone up to speed.

The floor is yours... The thread is yours. Just keep it clean (not something panther fans know much about soap and a washcloth.)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll answer your first couple questions.

1. The Queen of the Universe and the mother of civilization.

2. ..Around the world and I'm back again.

3. To reclaim my title as the one true queen of RC

But that's it.

I already told you I was making my own thread. I got a whole layout planned and 'errthing. Let me be great. I'll get at yall when I get at yall.

giphy.gif

Edited by Simba

e truth is, i did try to be friends with nyg4. i told her/him not because he/she was female but because they were real. she told me she was a girl and i took her word for it......then i read what ppl were saying about him/her being a man and DD sayin about PP and tuggle callin him/her an it. so i went over to the carolina huddle and seen reese saying something along the linees of atlien was tryin to talk to nyg4. so i thought he/she was a troll. or someone reese knew. i did care about nyg4 as a friend. but i learned you cant have friends on the internet. i use to send meezy messages about music too. because i thought they were the 2 realist posters on the board

anyway give me my sig

You want to have my baby *****...

Dam ..... Every post you make has my name in it...

"Reese , Reese, Reese, Reese"

Are you my hype man or something?

What's the matter Reese?

Maybe your cage fighting matches can fund your debts.

e truth is, i did try to be friends with nyg4. i told her/him not because he/she was female but because they were real. she told me she was a girl and i took her word for it......then i read what ppl were saying about him/her being a man and DD sayin about PP and tuggle callin him/her an it. so i went over to the carolina huddle and seen reese saying something along the linees of atlien was tryin to talk to nyg4. so i thought he/she was a troll. or someone reese knew. i did care about nyg4 as a friend. but i learned you cant have friends on the internet. i use to send meezy messages about music too. because i thought they were the 2 realist posters on the board

anyway give me my sig

It happens bro. You got your answer now though.

A few of you need to be reminded that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

Running into threads about me is NOT the way to show me how much you don't give a sh*t about me.

RRnhhqW.gif

You are doing it wrong.