Kroy's Contract Terms

capologist

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are seriously going to be going through this all again next year with these 1 year deals

Yeah, there's some downside to it--if you find a jewel you'll have to pay more next year to lock him up.

But I think this year is more of an exception rather than a rule.

Coach is trying to both see what he has and see if there is anything out there he can use

Yeah, there's some downside to it--if you find a jewel you'll have to pay more next year to lock him up.

But I think this year is more of an exception rather than a rule.

Coach is trying to both see what he has and see if there is anything out there he can use

How can i make my sig your sig bro?

Not saying it's necessarily bad. But every one we sign will be a free agent next year which means we have all the holes we have this year.. next year.

If any of them don't work out, there will be a whole new crop of FA pass rushers and draft picks available. If they work out, we have the first chance to re-sign them instead of having to court them to come to Atlanta. And if someone else wants to over pay them, we let them.