Going To The Game In Okc Tonight

texasfalconfan

I'm going to the game In Okc tonight and with no durant ot ibaka should be an easy victory

No Kanter either. But I still expect Westbrook to be able to go for 30+, he's been on an absolute tear lately. The key for the Hawks is going to be if their offense can rebound from the GSW game. With no legit bigs inside to oppose him I really like Horford to potentially have a big game here. (Has to get the mid-range jumper going)

No Kanter either. But I still expect Westbrook to be able to go for 30+, he's been on an absolute tear lately. The key for the Hawks is going to be if their offense can rebound from the GSW game. With no legit bigs inside to oppose him I really like Horford to potentially have a big game here. (Has to get the mid-range jumper going)

Well, they still got 7fter Adams to fill in , but yea Kanter out should help us out some inside...If I remember correctly think last time we played them we worked them pretty good in the paint even when they were fully healthy... like you said though keeping Westbrook in check wont be EZ ....