I Don't Care Who We Get, 3 Things We Must Improve....

Agree 100%. We need to convert on 3rd downs more often. Hopefully adding Tamme and Moeaki will help with that. We need to score more when we get to the red zone and stop settling for FGs. Again I think Tamme and Moeaki will help with that. It's good to have a TE presence in the red zone. Hopefully we settle pass rush in the draft.biggrin.png

3rd and short could be helped by a power back (I like Ajayi)

red zone td's could be helped by that as well or a good receiving TE (would also help 3rd)

and the pass rush I want Beasley!!

3rd and short could be helped by a power back (I like Ajayi)

red zone td's could be helped by that as well or a good receiving TE (would also help 3rd)

and the pass rush I want Beasley!! Haha

• 3rd Down conversions
  • Red Zone TDs
  • Relentless pass rush

We will win tons of games no matter who we sign or who's on the field.....cool.png

Those top two must will only come with a good running game.. If a team could figure out which one of this great class was going to be the best player and got him,, That would be one great pick for any team..

Guest Mr Plow

We've got to throw the ball down the field. I don't mean we have to throw 50 yard bombs, but we have to get away from the dinking, dunking, and constant checking down. This is especially true on third down .. always throw it past the first down sticks on third down. If I had a hundred bucks for every time we threw a three yard pass on third and 9 ... I'd be rich.

I'd personally like to see a mentality change from the team as a whole. When I would watch the games it always felt like we were playing soft, or scared or something. I don't know, hard to describe. I want to see an aggressive, attacking, no fear type of football. I hope Dan Quinn can bring that!

If red zone TD's are so inconsequential to you, why do you consider the issue of them so important in the first place?

I did not say the 6th best red zone scoring was a bad thing. My point was that was not good enough. Red zone is inside the 20 so tell me how many FG's Matt Bryant made outside the red zone. Remember 6-10 record, the ultimate stat.

I did not say the 6th best red zone scoring was a bad thing. My point was that was not good enough. Red zone is inside the 20 so tell me how many FG's Matt Bryant made outside the red zone. Remember 6-10 record, the ultimate stat.

I'm not sure what you're getting at mate. 1/3'rd of the OP was about redzone TD's, and I just pointed out we're a lot better there than people seem to think. Obviously our team wasn't good enough last year.

I'm not sure what you're getting at mate. 1/3'rd of the OP was about redzone TD's, and I just pointed out we're a lot better there than people seem to think. Obviously our team wasn't good enough last year.

Lornoth, I am definite homer and I support any player in the uniform. But the truth is the truth but I have high hopes for 2015. I will enjoy a fine pint for a winning season.