Falcons Logo Made Georgia Draft Prospect Chris Conley A Fan

Would love him in the 5th or 6th. Learning from Roddy, julio, and robiskie while Matt is throwing to him... That could be a huge steal.

Your username is awesome. I used to make Shropshire my starting D-Tackle on Madden just so I could hear Al Michaels say, "Shropshire." lol!

Anyhoo... There is no chance in heck that Conley falls to the 5th or 6th.

Your username is awesome. I used to make Shropshire my starting D-Tackle on Madden just so I could hear Al Michaels say, "Shropshire." lol!

Anyhoo... There is no chance in heck that Conley falls to the 5th or 6th.

If that is truly the case, I wouldn't touch him. All defense in rounds 1-4, with the exception on Ajayi in the 2nd or Marpet

I would take him in the third if he's there. DE, OG/OT, Conley. I know, I know. We need defense, not offense. We have signed 3 LBers, 2 DE's, a S, and a CB already in FA. We still need a starting DE, without question, which we should take at 8. For starting positions, we also need an OG to replace the loss of Blalock or an OT to replace the loss of Baker (forshadowing injury or release). I know Blalock was overpaid and needed to get cut, but our depth was abysmal and we can't go in with what we have at LG. As for the defense, we filled out a lot of starters at LBer, Tru is awesome at CB. Alford might get better, but if not, he's not as big of a hole as LG. And starting CB's have an enormous bust rate from round 3 on. I would like a new FS more than WR, so Conley in the 4th would be great, just saying I wouldn't be totally upset if it was in the 3rd.

BPA but DE, FS, OG would be ideal. DE, OT, FS is next best. If the dropoff at FS or OG/OT is too big, that's where I wouldn't mind seeing Conley. Otherwise, I don't think he makes it out of the 3rd.