Stephone Anthony

I'm told Rob Ryan, Joe Vitt & Jeff Ireland of the New Orleans Saints met with and worked out Stephone Anthony/LB/Clemson

Per Tony Pauline

If we go ILB 2nd rd this is who I want. My #1 ILB.. The Saints have two 1st rd picks and could take him late 1st. If they do I would settle for Kendricks or Dawson.

This is who I want too, but with Willis and Borland suddenly retiring the 9ers will be in the market for a ILB and from reports they value Anthony real high. The same goes for the Packers. Report say they like him too and want to replace AJ Hawk. After looking at their depth chart this is their #1 need

Edited by Truth B Told (TRU)

My ideal draft is trading back from 8->16, still being able to get Bud at 16, picking up an extra 2nd from Houston, and then being able to get Stephone Anthony, Ali Marpet and either Eric Rowe or Ifo Ekpre-Olomu to play FS for us with our two 2nds and 3rd round pick. I'd honestly call that the best draft in Falcons history, especially if we topped it off with a good WR prospect in the 4th like DeAndre Smelter or Tre McBride or Dezmin Lewis.

My ideal draft is trading back from 8->16, still being able to get Bud at 16, picking up an extra 2nd from Houston, and then being able to get Stephone Anthony, Ali Marpet and either Eric Rowe or Ifo Ekpre-Olomu to play FS for us with our two 2nds and 3rd round pick. I'd honestly call that the best draft in Falcons history, especially if we topped it off with a good WR prospect in the 4th like DeAndre Smelter or Tre McBride or Dezmin Lewis.

Sounds good to me. Dupree, Anthony, Marpet and Rowe are four of my favorite prospects

That is my wish as well I was just looking at possible trade partners and was thinking Houston or one of Cleveland's. At this point though I do not think we have to go edge in the 1st there is going to be some serious value in the 2nd I kind of have my eye on Hunter out of LSU he is a impressive guy that checks many of the boxes on Quinn's list and is versatile.