Freeman

cportcuz

I've read countless threads about Freeman not being the answer at rb. Well my good people I myself do believe not only is he the answer but he'll be a top ten back this year. Do we pick another rb up this year in the draft? Sure, this has become a two back league, but Freeman will stand out n show out.

I believe that as well, he reminds me so much of a young MJD. Yeah he is short, but his legs are tree trunks and his neck and upper body are thick as **** as well. If he gets 200+ carries, he will get well over 1000 yards, along with 400+ in receiving yards. We got a gem last year, but koetter and smith played favorites with Stephen Jackson and quizz. Shanahan will feed him like a fat kid that hasn't eaten in 5 days.

I think he very well could, but Shannahan seems to like guys who are near 220 and up.

Morris, foster, helu, tate, Crowell, west

All are pretty big dudes

Freeman doesn't have much weight to gain to reach 220. He can come work with me for about 2 weeks and gain those pounds quickly. We eat good everyday lol

I think he will surprise a lot of people, but i don't think top 10 because i expect the carries to be shared a good bit in our backfield.

Shannahan has been explicit in saying he believes in the workhorse running back. Either you are the main guy or you are the relief according to him. Barring injury we should expect Devonte to get either the majority of the carries, or not very many at all.

Shannahan has been explicit in saying he believes in the workhorse running back. Either you are the main guy or you are the relief according to him. Barring injury we should expect Devonte to get either the majority of the carries, or not very many at all.

Well if Freeman does become a bellcow back then it is possible that he is a top 10 RB. I am not convinced that is what will happen though.

I'm cautious with that kind of optimism. It is a tough 16 game schedule in the NFL. Freeman can definitely give you a leg and take a leg but he is going to need a bruiser to compliment him and IMHO a big blocking FB

Freeman getting carries between the 20's and catching passes

With Jay Ajayi running inside the 20 and in short yardage situations while also relieving Freeman

And sprinkle in some Antone Smith I'd be one happy Falcon fan

Freeman getting carries between the 20's and catching passes

With Jay Ajayi running inside the 20 and in short yardage situations while also relieving Freeman

And sprinkle in some Antone Smith I'd be one happy Falcon fan

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised at all to see us draft a bigger back for 3rd down pass protection and short yardage/goalline work, while Freeman handles all of the early down carries.

Ajayi, Cobb, or Langford would be nice complementary backs in the 3rd-4th round range.

I've read countless threads about Freeman not being the answer at rb. Well my good people I myself do believe not only is he the answer but he'll be a top ten back this year. Do we pick another rb up this year in the draft? Sure, this has become a two back league, but Freeman will stand out n show out.

If he consistently move the chains on 3rd short...he will be okay with me!

I know Devonte has said he wants to be "the guy", but I hope he doesn't let his mouth overload his a$$ --- NFL seasons are long and hard, when you're carrying the rock the majority of the time. Personally, I don't think he can hold up, and be productive, too. But, I hope I'm wrong, 'cause it doesn't look like we're gonna get a big name, every-down RB in FA (mainly 'cause there's none left). And it's unlikely we'll find a back in the Draft that we can just plug right in.
To me, this whole off season is like a giant puzzle that's got to be put together.

So, Good Luck, Mr. Quinn!

Top10 I hope you're right but really????? Top ten based on what other than you believe????