He does not scout or manage a team of scouts

He does not draft

He does not select free agents

He does not have any say in the final 53

He does write player contracts

He does talk to media with AB and DQ's consent

He does sign Kroy Biermann

Does that sound about right?

That's because most people on here don't understand the structure and how decisions are made.

It was very poorly explained well by the Organisation at the time, leaving some scope for ambiguity. Some anti-TD posters are also cherry picking - and misinterpreting - some of the things that were said, either to suit their agendas or simply to reflect what they want the position to be.

Does others opinions bother you

Not really, especially when they are wrong.

That's because most people on here don't understand the structure and how decisions are made.

It was very poorly explained well by the Organisation at the time, leaving some scope for ambiguity. Some anti-TD posters are also cherry picking - and misinterpreting - some of the things that were said, either to suit their agendas or simply to reflect what they want the position to be.

I think youre wrong ukfalc. The way i see it, the posters that are implying that of the OP are the pro TD posters. The anti-TD posters know its not the truth imho

Not really, especially when they are wrong.

I think youre wrong ukfalc. The way i see it, the posters that are implying that of the OP are the pro TD posters. The anti-TD posters know its not the truth imho

This sentence makes no sense.

sad.png had to eat light. Gotta get another tooth pulled at 10:30. So yeah screw you guys and your good breakfasts and lunches

Gotta take care of them chompers, bro.

TD never had any powers to begin with. He was a PR hire by Blank when everyone started complaining about McKay, Blank just gave McKay a different title and they hired TD to make it appear McKay had no more input on picks. All a big shell game by Blank. McKay still has all the power and TD, Pioli and all the others answer to him and Blank. McKay is Blank's friend and Blank owns the Falcons so nothing changes. TD and Pioli and now Banner are all just a fall guys and layers of coverage for McKay.

:( had to eat light. Gotta get another tooth pulled at 10:30. So yeah screw you guys and your good breakfasts and lunches

Recover quick my boi. I'm about to cook up a huge breakfast on your behalf. Pancakes with real strawberries, turkey bacon, sausage, grits, and a glass of orange juice. :)

Edit: and a bowl of white grapes on the side.

Edited by Beast-N-Da-Sheetz

Recover quick my boi. I'm about to cook up a huge breakfast on your behalf. Pancakes with real strawberries, turkey bacon, sausage, grits, and a glass of orange juice. :)

Edit: and a bowl of white grapes on the side.

rub it in why don't ya. I'm home about to nap it up now lol

TD never had any powers to begin with. He was a PR hire by Blank when everyone started complaining about McKay, Blank just gave McKay a different title and they hired TD to make it appear McKay had no more input on picks. All a big shell game by Blank. McKay still has all the power and TD, Pioli and all the others answer to him and Blank. McKay is Blank's friend and Blank owns the Falcons so nothing changes. TD and Pioli and now Banner are all just a fall guys and layers of coverage for McKay.

I don't think the posters on this board have the slightest clue how this organization makes decisions.

BINGO! Unless you have access to the inner workings of the Falcons Personnel structure, you're just speculating. Arthur already came back and stated what the setup is after his initial conference. TD still has hiring decisions, Pioli is over Pro Personnel & Scouting, DQ has final say over the 53 man roster. Both TD & DQ work directly for Arthur and any TD & DQ issues would be settled by Arthur. It's as simple as this because this is what's been said. There's a comprehension issue on this MB or there are those who want to read into what was said and come to a different conclusion.

BINGO! Unless you have access to the inner workings of the Falcons Personnel structure, you're just speculating. Arthur already came back and stated what the setup is after his initial conference. TD still has hiring decisions, Pioli is over Pro Personnel & Scouting, DQ has final say over the 53 man roster. Both TD & DQ work directly for Arthur and any TD & DQ issues would be settled by Arthur. It's as simple as this because this is what's been said. There's a comprehension issue on this MB or there are those who want to read into what was said and come to a different conclusion.

TD still has the final say on draft day as well AFAIK.

Pretty good post though and nailed just about everything. I dont know why some on here think TD has nothing to do with free agent signings, the draft and the roster in general, but ive seen it written many, many times in the last week.