This Should Get A Few Laughs...

Rave

Lol...I dont know about that, but watching the Cowboys/Falcons game could get interesting.

If she's truly a fan, she'll be upset every Sunday, and sometimes Monday or Thursday. Everyone knows Falcons fans are fickle too, so lookout for that Seahawks jersey, that should tell you a lot about her...

If she's truly a fan, she'll be upset every Sunday, and sometimes Monday or Thursday. Everyone knows Falcons fans are fickle too, so lookout for that Seahawks jersey, that should tell you a lot about her...

She's a diehard. We hated eachother when we met. Then we slowly became friends.

Dictionary: Fickle Fick*le

adjective

Does not grope player's azzes

Does not steal balls from children and women

Dictionary: Fickle Fick*le

adjective

Does not grope player's azzes

Does not steal balls from children and women

Don't u know the Joker that gripped JG's buttocks was closet fan Danight...shhh he told me in confidence. Edited by BayouBengalz

My girl is a niners fan. I should take a picture of my man cave.

It has tons of Falcons stuff, but she said I had to put a few niners things in there or no man cave...

I caved.

Were both Bulldog fans. So if it comes down to it that will be my compromise.

My girl is a niners fan. I should take a picture of my man cave.

It has tons of Falcons stuff, but she said I had to put a few niners things in there or no man cave...

I caved.

Same here lol my lady's a straight bay area chick. So she loves her 9ers and Warriors. Too much red and gold in the house and not enough black and gold.