Some Underrated Guys That Can Help Us

Charles Davis has some players who I like and I think we have a shot at getting and he calls them underrated.

RB Jeremy Langford

DT Derrick Lott (old rookie like Alford)

FS James Sample (luv this cat)

CB/FS Donald Celiscar(real physical)

I will add this guy to the list too.

FS Julius White

Who are your underrated players?

DE/OLB Max Valles 6'5 240lbs 19 years old. Better production than Eli Harold who was his teammate and his a 1st-2nd round pick. Very little experience. Very raw. I am very intrigued by the guy a whole lot.

DE Anthony Chickillo underrated pass rusher from the U. Won't be a guy who can drop in coverage though.

LB Martrell Spaight insane production at SC. Led SEC in tackles. Not great in coverage, but very good instincts and a solid tackler

TE Blake Bell former QB. Has nice size and very good movement for a 6'6 260lber. Improved his blocking a ton this past year.

WR Tre McBride 6'0 210lbs ran a 4.41 i believe. Can play any of the WR positions.

I like some of the guys you and Clark listed

Max Valles, LB (I see him as more of a 4-3 Backer)

Tre McBride, WR

James Samples, S (Think he's going to be a good SS)

Some other names you guys might not have heard of..

Ryan Delaire, DE, Towson - quick player with great upper body strength. Disengages quickly and hold the edge nicely.

Houston Bates, DE, Louisiana Tech - quick off the snap with great closing speed. Can get dip under the tackle very quickly.

Imoan Claiborne, CB, Northwestern State - Probably one of the most physical corners I've seen in the draft. Will probably be an ideal NB in our scheme. Did very well during the Senior Bowl.