Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XXVIII-III

If Rex Would Have Gotten Our Hc Job...

113 posts in this topic

Chucky won a SB with Dungy's team. Chucky coached against his team in the SB. Belichik inherited the pats whom was in great shape from parcels. Dungy inherited a good colts team. McCarthy inherited a good Pack team. Tomlin inherited a good steelers team. Mike Smith inherited a good falcons team that mora built. And on and on and on.

**** Mike Smith ruined that entire list although true. He's the only one that didn't win a ring lol

**** Mike Smith ruined that entire list although true. He's the only one that didn't win a ring lol

Yep. But the moral to the story is every coach inherited something from another coach whether good or bad and they DID add something to the team they took over. chucky was more aggressive than Dungy and it got them over the hump. Whether it's scheme change or his type of players brought in the next coach did something.
ya_boi_j likes this

Yep. But the moral to the story is every coach inherited something from another coach whether good or bad and they DID add something to the team they took over. chucky was more aggressive than Dungy and it got them over the hump. Whether it's scheme change or his type of players brought in the next coach did something.

I know it. I don't understand why Lornoth made the comment he made but to each his own. Somehow my words got twisted lol. All good though
TheFatboi likes this

Well,Well,Well people let's take a lookse!!

Both coaches are defensive coaches. Rex had good defenses the last couple of years and Quinn has had great defenses. So, Quinns defense was 1 or 2 and Ryans defense was top 10 or 15. This is all facts!!!!! To make a long story short, Quinn is the best. No need to converse over this topic any longer. Sexy Rexy will be fired AGAIN in 3 years. Meanwhile, Quinn will have the falcons in the top tier of the NFL. I'm DONE!!!!!!

Rex has ruined the Bill's roster... I hope you're joking. His first moves were to sign Incognito and trade away a great LB'er on a rookie contract.

What linebacker on our team is great?

What linebacker on our team is great?

What does that have to do with anything?

That's where Ppl get it mixed up. Harvin is a playmaker, not a receiver. He's one of their top playmakers. Get a qb in buffalo and watch what happens. They will be the comp to the pats in that division. And rex's defenses already give Brady fits.

I dunno, I don't like that. What's a playmaker then? Some guy that sucks except for a couple times he does some freak play that gets a score? Because that makes me think of Tebow, and I wouldn't want him on the team either.

Let's just see who has the best team at the end of the 2015 season,, Rex or Quinn,,, Then you will see why I wanted Quinn so much... I predict a major turn around,, People , we now have the right coach.. finally,, It took a long time to replace Dan Reeves,, But the day is finally here. Thankful.......................

Chucky won a SB with Dungy's team. Chucky coached against his team in the SB. Belichik inherited the pats whom was in great shape from parcels. Dungy inherited a good colts team. McCarthy inherited a good Pack team. Tomlin inherited a good steelers team. Mike Smith inherited a good falcons team that mora built. And on and on and on.

Mike Smith inherited a "good Falcons team that mora built"?

Are you serious?

No but this is the NFL.... you can find good backups that are younger and cheaper.

Right and if you a back up. Give me a different face. Let someone else be pushed around. Just tired of his mediocrity

Maybe he just looked at the big picture and thought to himself. He would rather try and fix the Bills offense than the Falcons defense.

Like it lol

Rex Ryan is a jerry Glanville me-first buffoon that would have set this franchise backward

Quinn is the right guy, but it will take time, and Blank will have to let him rebuild this team defensively the right way