Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XXVIII-III

If Rex Would Have Gotten Our Hc Job...

113 posts in this topic

The bills .... What good is a running back with no oline help?

And wr and te, with next to nothing at Qb.

And that line again that won't protect the QB.

The bills have made moves, yes. And maybe they get some line help in the draft. But if we are looking at the moves they have made.... That clay signing is awful. That money could have gone to an olinemen. Instead they are overpaying at several skill positions.

Do we know how much money Kroy's getting?

At least 870,000 per year... the vet minimum for someone that's been in the league as long as he has.

That didn't ruin the roster. He can get another MLB. But he got shady.

That didn't alone but it helped to. Kiko looked like he could be the next Kuechly during his rookie year. He could get another RB too. Look at the Bill's acquisitions this year... who did they get that really made their team better? They're a worse team than last year.

At least 870,000 per year... the vet minimum for someone that's been in the league as long as he has.

Well then it doesn't get any cheaper than that for an experienced backup does it....

Because DQ would trade away our only pro bowl LB but ok I'll play your game, if that did happen I'd hate the move

Wow... A pro bowl LB? Like the Pro Bowl means jack squat.

My theory is Rex has forgotten more than youll ever know, and he'll field a pretty ******* good defense in Buffalo with or without Kiko

That didn't alone but it helped to. Kiko looked like he could be the next Kuechly during his rookie year. He could get another RB too. Look at the Bill's acquisitions this year... who did they get that really made their team better? They're a worse team than last year.

Well then it doesn't get any cheaper than that for an experienced backup does it....

Actually it does... You could get a guy with 3 years experience for about 200,000 cheaper.

Actually it does... You could get a guy with 3 years experience for about 200,000 cheaper.

Sometimes having more experience in a backup is worth more. 200K isn't much of anything.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Wow... A pro bowl LB? Like the Pro Bowl means jack squat.

My theory is Rex has forgotten more than youll ever know, and he'll field a pretty ******* good defense in Buffalo with or without Kiko

If BUF has a LB win DEF ROY then ok smart trade, happy?

Rex screwed them

Harvin won't do crap in a run first offense

Overpayed the **** out of Charles Clay

Traded a young rising star at LB

Traded for a RB who had been struggling lately and payed him 40m with 26m guaranteed

I'd be PISSED if he made some moves like that here. The McCoy trade alone is going to just be horrible for Buffalo.

Tuggle'2 and hjerry like this

If BUF has a LB win DEF ROY then ok smart trade, happy?

What about if Rex sports the number 1 defense in 2015

Shady alone made them better. Their dline is good enough they can get another MLB. And maybe he doesn't fit the kind of LB he wants anyway so it was ok for him. Their defense does y have a lot of holes to the point where that loss would make a huge difference. Shady upgrades running back. Then FA isn't finished and they still have the draft. How is what quinn does ok for the kind of players he likes and what rex is doing is ruining the roster? I think philly got the raw end of that deal.

Shady alone made them better. Their dline is good enough they can get another MLB. And maybe he doesn't fit the kind of LB he wants anyway so it was ok for him. Their defense does y have a lot of holes to the point where that loss would make a huge difference. Shady upgrades running back. Then FA isn't finished and they still have the draft. How is what quinn does ok for the kind of players he likes and what rex is doing is ruining the roster? I think philly got the raw end of that deal.

By being relieved of about 9m in cap space this year while getting a very good LB who does fit that defense perfectly and having him on his rookie deal for 2 more seasons?

Don't love what we've done but the Bills have substantially gotten worse mate... Their LB'ers are worse than ours. They were a problem last year and now they've lost the only other good LB'er they had in Spikes. Bradham is literally all they have now at any LB'er position, Rex is not finding three starters between what's left in FA and the Draft. The Bills haven't had a RB problem... it was luxury trade the Bills can't really afford.

I like the Bills a lot... after this offseason I'm not sure I'll be able to stand watching them.

Not hard to do with the #4 defense already...

But, but they lost their Pro Bowl LB!! Theyre doomed!

Edit: and ill up previous comment and say 10-15 rushing offense

But, but they lost their Pro Bowl LB!! Theyre doomed!

Edit: and ill up previous comment and say 10-15 rushing offense

Yeah their LB who didn't even play last year...

Rex has ruined the Bill's roster... I hope you're joking. His first moves were to sign Incognito and trade away a great LB'er on a rookie contract.

A LB that's coming off his 2nd ACL tear. I think trading for McCoy was a great move

1981falcsny and TheFatboi like this

By being relieved of about 9m in cap space this year while getting a very good LB who does fit that defense perfectly and having him on his rookie deal for 2 more seasons?

They still had to pay Murray and he isn't gonna be what he was in Dallas with them. I just dont think he hurt the roster too bad. Especially for his style of defense.

Quinn is doing a better job I think and will in the long run as well. I never wanted Rex here and didn't understand the fascination.

He would of begged TD & Blank to sign Revis and that would have been our only FA signing!

We might have Percy Harvin on the team as well.

Every ESPN and NFL Network writer said the Bills got he better deal in the trade. IMO Kiko is a slightly above average LB in a league of mostly average LBs. And yes, he's better than any we have currently.

I think Rex's coaching can make an average LB better, it's what he's good at. But RB/Offense is not his specialty. So he got a player that needs no coaching up. I think it worked well for both teams.

TheFatboi likes this

They still had to pay Murray and he isn't gonna be what he was in Dallas with them. I just dont think he hurt the roster too bad. Especially for his style of defense.

The Murray acquisition doesn't factor in because Rex had nothing to do with that. Thats on Chip Kelly if Murray sucks.