Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XXVIII-III

If Rex Would Have Gotten Our Hc Job...

113 posts in this topic

Rex has ruined the Bill's roster... I hope you're joking. His first moves were to sign Incognito and trade away a great LB'er on a rookie contract.

To get a **** of a RB

I wonder what our roster would look like now at this point in free agency. Boy has put in some work in Buffalo, just an interesting thought...

We'd probably have more pass rushers... And no Biermann.

Either Quinn wanted Biermann or was strong armed by TD & Pioli... I'm not sure which is worse.

Either Quinn wanted Biermann or was strong armed by TD & Pioli... I'm not sure which is worse.

Is it so hard to believe Bierman is a good backup?

mtldirtybird likes this

Rex has ruined the Bill's roster... I hope you're joking. His first moves were to sign Incognito and trade away a great LB'er on a rookie contract.

Yeah he got all these players but I can't see them playing collectively in that type of offensive system without a QB

Why would Pioli want him back? Why would Quinn accept players that he doesn't want?

Yall really believe this stupid shlt?!

If Kiko was on the Falcons roster and DQ traded him, the message board consensus would be:

'Obviously he didnt fit the defense he wants to run, i think it was a good move'

rolleyes.gif

If Kiko was on the Falcons roster and DQ traded him, the message board consensus would be:

'Obviously he didnt fit the defense he wants to run, i think it was a good move'

rolleyes.gif

Because DQ would trade away our only pro bowl LB but ok I'll play your game, if that did happen I'd hate the move

That didn't ruin the roster. He can get another MLB. But he got shady.

For McCoy... One of the best RBs in the game.

atlGM likes this