Dt Gabe Wright Has W/o With Falcons

I know this kid! He was pretty dominant in high school, struggled a little in the passrush when he got to Auburn, but was always good at stopping the run and dropping into coverage.

I think the defensive coaching at Auburn was very mediocre and didnt do Gabe any justice...(Van Gorder and the guy that Muschamp recently replaced) Cant remember the dudes name.

But anyway, Gabe is worth a look and is very coachable.

I know this kid! He was pretty dominant in high school, struggled a little in the passrush when he got to Auburn, but was always good at stopping the run and dropping into coverage.

I think the defensive coaching at Auburn was very mediocre and didnt do Gabe any justice...(Van Gorder and the guy that Muschamp recently replaced) Cant remember the dudes name.

But anyway, Gabe is worth a look and is very coachable.

No offense to the guy but i don't want to see a DT dropping into coverage ever again, assuming that would be his role here.

No offense to the guy but i don't want to see a DT dropping into coverage ever again, assuming that would be his role here.

Lol... hopefully those days are nothing but a memory. But if its a gifted natural ability that a player has, like say, J.J. Watt, then I guess it would be a good role. But theres only one J.J. Watt.

I watched him play in college. In 2014, he was there was no outside rush so he was contained pretty hard by opponents. 2013 was where he shined. He had Carl Lawson, a 5 star DE on one end and Dee Ford, a future first round pick on the other. He dominated the Iron Bowl at Auburn. Consistently got good penetration through the line when it mattered. I wouldn't take him til the third or fourth but he definitely has potential. He's a super hard worker