LT-Baker, Holmes

LG-Marpet, Person(or Konz)

OC-Hawley, Stone

RG-Asamoah, Person(or Konz)

RT-Matthews, Schraeder

RDE-Reed, Schofield, Shembo

RDT-Hageman, Bennett

LDT-Soliai, Jackson

LDE-Clayborn, Biermann, Goodman(or Matthews)

WLB-Durant, Spruill

MLB-Worrilow, Pullard

SLB-Beasley, Bartu

RCB-Alford, Shepherd

FS-Southward, Jarrett

SS-Moore, Ishmael

LCB-Trufant, Coleman

NB-Coleman, Adams(or Allen)

Between Reed, Scofield, Biermann, and Shembo we have someone we could put at SLB which is why I dont list it as a glaring need. I do think our #1 pick will start there though which is why I leave it blank. Additionally, RB, LG, and a couple CB's need to be drafted. A TE, MLB, and FS could be drafted.

Reed and Biermann could be the starters at SLB and RDE if rd 1 does not yield a pass rusher. I think Reed is going to surprise. I hope Kroy is better in Quinn's defense but he may fare best as a primary sub. Schofield seems best off as super sub too. Shembo I hope is just good depth ST's.

Current mock draft

1-OLB-Vic Beasley

2-DT-Michael Bennett

3-OG-Ali Marpet

4-RB-Javorius Allen

5-CB-JaCorey Shepherd

6-MLB-Hayes Pullard

7-CB-Justin Coleman

7-FS-Kyshoen Jarrett

I'd like to see us get Moreno on a short term deal prior to the draft because even if we get a RB early to mid rds we still need a vet for insurance.

Edited by Ryan_2.0_WCO

I'd say LG yes, but no one knows what we have in Freeman. The kid hardly was given a chance last year. Lets not forget Alfred Morris had his best year in the zone blocking scheme. I think we all can agree Freeman is at least on par with Morris. We need an entire defense more than we need a RB. We can clearly see the shiney piece, RB, is what is going to make us great, or JJ would have produced us at least on Super Bowl

We will have a nice competition at LG they will probably get one in the 4th round but now even without getting one in draft we have a nice in house battle counting the free agents. So maybe that extra pick could go to secondary.

Really to be honest I feel with the first four picks get what we need... With the other picks bpa

I would think Hawley is a shoe in for C, Stone played well and even Konz was doing alright before he got injured, can any of these two make the move to G in this scheme?

I'm curious to see if they give Konz a shot at guard. If I'm not mistaken the zone blocking scheme is what he played in college when he was an all american

I would not be surprised if the LG spot is a fight between Baker, Konz and Stone. If not, then we have to take an LG at #42. Cann or Marpet there.

Good thing we have mini-camp on April 6th. A good chunk of questions will be answered I think. Stone has the size to play LG. Athletic ability is the question.

Dont need a RB! Antone and Freeman are great backs... would love to see Antone shine. With the money he got I expect him to have a bigger role as a "Ok we saw what you can do, Prove it, here's your chance" deal. A team don't sign a RB that was a 4th string to that kind of money for nothing. Simple as that. We won't get Gurley. Rather Get a DE in the 1st, a WR in the 2nd. a FS in the 3rd or a DE in the 1st, a DE/LB in 2nd, Wr in the 3rd, FS in the 4th. Were set with Wingo and Jerome for the 3rd and 4th string. Freeman and Antone have what it takes and Quins Giving them there chance. Antones making the most at RB... So the starting RB position is his to fight for as we speak. I like Moreno and Peterson as Potential RB Signings but still would Love to see what Smith can do with more Opportunity. Hester is not Gone we will keep him and he needs to stay a Falcon. :) Not opposed to bring in UDFA RBs and see what they Got. Liking Tamme and Moeaki Signings... Prob means Toilolo is on his way out.

I would not be surprised if the LG spot is a fight between Baker, Konz and Stone. If not, then we have to take an LG at #42. Cann or Marpet there.

Good thing we have mini-camp on April 6th. A good chunk of questions will be answered I think. Stone has the size to play LG. Athletic ability is the question.

stone athleticism leaves him at center. Baker can't handle the bull rush from DE's so he has no chance playing inside. And Konz is just Konz, So as of right now i think LG is huge postion of need right now.