Any Chance We Can Change Back To The Black Unis This Upcoming Season?

Falcon You

Is there any chance we change back to the black Unis this upcoming season? If we make the Black Unis our main color will we not be able to get new Unis at all for 3 years? Will it count as a Uni redesign?

I am not sure why we even went with red as our main Unis. The black look better with any combo. We need to get some swagger back and maybe the black will give them a little swagger back. The red look wimpy and not intimidating.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it was Thefalcoholic I read it on, but someone in the organization seemed to be hinting at the idea.

Hope it is true. The red has to go unless they wear them with the black pants. Red and White pants do not work at all. I don't mind the all Whites, but Red and White is not good.

Hope it is true. The red has to go unless they wear them with the black pants. Red and White pants do not work at all. I don't mind the all Whites, but Red and White is not good.

I've always felt this way. The black pants are 100000x better than the white. Make Red/black at home black/black as alternate home (vs division) and white/black for the road games

these are the best falcon uniforms. The late 70s, early 80s classic joints:

buddy_curry_1981_11_01.jpg

steve_bartkowski_1981_10_18.jpg

if we HAD to go to black, these are the ones to get:

slideshow_1269658_falcons.0921_CC.jpg

We should have these 70s Unis as throwback and make the Red Helmet/Black Jerseys we wore as our main Unis Edited by Falcon You

I'm pretty sure we changed To the red jerseys because we won a few games in a row whenever we wore them at one point and it just kind of stuck. I personally hate them and all the jerseys I have are the alternate black ones. But I don't think they'll be any sort of change with them in the near future, so as long as we're winning I don't really care what they wear!

The Bills wore thier throwback helmets and realized it looked better than the current and put the new logo on the old helmet. The Jets and Chargers also realized the old look was better than the current one and made changes. I wish the Falcons would take the same path.

throwbacks.jpg

These need to be the permanent uniforms. Anyone that has seen them, fan or not, says "man, those are badass". Regardless of the jersey style though, it needs to be black at home.