Moeaki Signed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm okay with picking up Seattle players. Better than that Jag crap we were doing.

Im here for the overreactions of a vet min signing.

Seriously? You're right...Welcome to the Sealanta Falhawks Tony. If you could go ahead and play like the last Tony that played TE here, that'd be great.

This guy had enough upside for KC to trade the greatest TE of all time, and one of the greatest players in their history.

That's very impressive, considering that they didn't draft him for a full year after Tony came to Atlanta... Guess they just knew...

Na, great low risk signing. If he can stay healthy, could be great, if he can't, he gets cut.

Toilolo is just 23. We've brought in a pair of veterans who can teach him more about playing the position...such as catching balls that hit you squarely in the hands.

Moeaki, someone I've always thought could be great, isn't a lock to make the team, though. He'll need a strong camp where he never signals a trainer.

Lol.

I must say, I can't wait to see how Dan Quinn puts this "sea of mediocrity" all together ---- I'm sure he has a plan, like all coaches do --- just can't fathom, right now, how it's all going to work out, to make a team with a LOT of average, to below average players, into a Playoff worthy team, like we're all hoping for.

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, though ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

we're upgrading our talent deficiencies across the board, team has gotten better over the last 3 weeks, whether you see it or not.

I must say, I can't wait to see how Dan Quinn puts this "sea of mediocrity" all together ---- I'm sure he has a plan, like all coaches do --- just can't fathom, right now, how it's all going to work out, to make a team with a LOT of average, to below average players, into a Playoff worthy team, like we're all hoping for.

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, though ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

The Seahawks were built the same way. Nobody knew a single name on that defense until the young guys emerged. They produced stars not signed them all.

Archived