Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spanish_falcon

Moeaki Signed

90 posts in this topic

He was on my short list early on; can't be relied on but has decent upside if he can stay healthy. Of course my want for him was back when I didn't think he would be our #1 guy...

This is probably my favorite signing so far. He looked like a future pro bowler his first year in the league but has had a number of injury setbacks since. If he stays healthy then he could play that Aaron Hernandez role for us.

This is probably my favorite signing so far. He looked like a future pro bowler his first year in the league but has had a number of injury setbacks since. If he stays healthy then he could play that Aaron Hernandez role for us.

Lawd I hope no one plays that role ever again. For anyone.

Yes! **** yeah! I wanted Moeaki on this team for awhile. Got good speed for a tightend. Hopefully he stays healthy.

This guy had enough upside for KC to trade the greatest TE of all time, and one of the greatest players in their history.

That's very impressive, considering that they didn't draft him for a full year after Tony came to Atlanta... Guess they just knew...

Na, great low risk signing. If he can stay healthy, could be great, if he can't, he gets cut.

All it takes is for a couple of guys like Tony Moeaki and Obrien Schofield and Brooks Reed and Justin Durant to come of age and the falcons could be lauded accross nfl circles for a masterful offseason. Seriously. Stranger chit has happened.

Toilolo is just 23. We've brought in a pair of veterans who can teach him more about playing the position...such as catching balls that hit you squarely in the hands.

Moeaki, someone I've always thought could be great, isn't a lock to make the team, though. He'll need a strong camp where he never signals a trainer.

Lol.

I must say, I can't wait to see how Dan Quinn puts this "sea of mediocrity" all together ---- I'm sure he has a plan, like all coaches do --- just can't fathom, right now, how it's all going to work out, to make a team with a LOT of average, to below average players, into a Playoff worthy team, like we're all hoping for.

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, though ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

we're upgrading our talent deficiencies across the board, team has gotten better over the last 3 weeks, whether you see it or not.

I must say, I can't wait to see how Dan Quinn puts this "sea of mediocrity" all together ---- I'm sure he has a plan, like all coaches do --- just can't fathom, right now, how it's all going to work out, to make a team with a LOT of average, to below average players, into a Playoff worthy team, like we're all hoping for.

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, though ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

The Seahawks were built the same way. Nobody knew a single name on that defense until the young guys emerged. They produced stars not signed them all.
RyanC, kmbutts and Tuggle'2 like this

That's very impressive, considering that they didn't draft him for a full year after Tony came to Atlanta... Guess they just knew...

Na, great low risk signing. If he can stay healthy, could be great, if he can't, he gets cut.

I swear he was there with Tony. My bad.

I luke this signing, I remember hearing his name alot a few years ago. I assume he got hurt. Nothing special but could be decent enough. I prefer him over Tammy for sure.