Finally Someone Speaks The Truth! Exposes Cowboys! The Truth Comes Out!

Trouble

Not everyone in Dallas is thrilled with the team’s acquisition of free agent defensive end Greg Hardy.

In fact, at least one of them is mad as **** and not going to take it any more.

Longtime WFAA sportscaster Dale Hansen took Hardy, the Cowboys and the NFL to task last night, unmoved by the possibility of double-digit sacks considering Hardy’s previous domestic violence charges.

Is there no crime you won’t accept?” he said at one point, just getting warmed up.

“Greg Hardy’s jersey is being sold at the Cowboys online pro shop now,” Hansen said. “You could get one for your sister or daughter and then explain to her that Hardy beats up women, but we’re cheering him now because he’s really good on game day, and game day is all that really matters to me.

“Your daughter will understand.”

Hansen made reference to NFL justice as “Barney Fife,” and said coach Jason Garrett is either “a fraud and a hypocrite,” or has no say in the matter and is “a puppet.”

“It was Jason Garrett’s dad, Jim — a former Cowboys scout — who famously said, ‘This isn’t the Boy Scouts; this is professional football,” Hansen said.

“Well, it’s not Carolina football, Jim. They let Hardy go. The team that knows him best didn’t want him anymore . But it is your son’s professional football.

“It’s the Cowboys’ way now. You taught him well, Jim, . . . you taught him well.”

Many in North Texas might feel that way. Few have the same kind of pulpit and reach of Hansen on the local level.

And he’s right that the first time Hardy records a sack to help them win a game, many will forget all about his track record, and cheer for the star the way they have so many times before.

Next we should tar, feather, and hang him in the middle of Atlanta.

...and I'm "holier than thou"...

Jerry looked into the situation and made his decision. I get that some won't get that and don't want Hardy to get a second chance. However I believe that Falcon fans would welcome him with open arms if the shoe were on the other foot.

The Cowboys would have been stupid to not have tried to sign Hardy. Its an incentive based deal that basically pays him per game he plays. If he keeps his nose clean then I have no problem with it.

I do have a question though...if his ex was out for justice and not just a quick payday...then why isn't Hardy in jail instead of signing with the Cowboys?

Next we should tar, feather, and hang him in the middle of Atlanta.

...and I'm "holier than thou"...

Jerry looked into the situation and made his decision. I get that some won't get that and don't want Hardy to get a second chance. However I believe that Falcon fans would welcome him with open arms if the shoe were on the other foot.

The Cowboys would have been stupid to not have tried to sign Hardy. Its an incentive based deal that basically pays him per game he plays. If he keeps his nose clean then I have no problem with it.

I do have a question though...if his ex was out for justice and not just a quick payday...then why isn't Hardy in jail instead of signing with the Cowboys?

Homer

The fact you even have to ask that question shows your naivety and lack of worldly knowledge.

If I was manhandled and threatened by someone and had a chance to seek justice I couldn't be bought off. Knowing that the person was still out there and had the means to do it again would be motivation enough to put them behind bars.

After further consideration, I believe most BUC fans are happy we dropped out of the Hardy signing, especially when you see what he got from Dallas. It's pretty obvious Jerry Jones has sold his soul to the devil for another Lombardi Trophy.

Someone was going to sign Hardy, why not us.

-Shango

Morals? Role models to kids and women?

Screw Shango. Selling his soul for Hardy. Lost respect for him after watching that kool-aid video. You cant sugar coat it. Hardy is a thug. He was talking like he knows hardy. No wonder his viewer count is next to nothing now. He sounds like any other homer trying to justify everything the team does.

After further consideration, I believe most BUC fans are happy we dropped out of the Hardy signing, especially when you see what he got from Dallas. It's pretty obvious Jerry Jones has sold his soul to the devil for another Lombardi Trophy.

You must not understand the contract.

$0 guaranteed

$11.3m is incentive based on games actually played.

How is that too much? They can cut him tomorrow with $0 penalty.

no1 will care after he gets 15 sacks +

Dude is a Great Player, and if Vick , AP even a Ray Lewis can get a second chance, so should Hardy....

I am Jealous of this Signing, Dude is a Game Wrecker....

Agreed. Wanted this guy in Atlanta badly. Great move by the Cowboys.