Bpa In The First Round?

maxatlanta

Lets say your staff has decided that they see 4 or 5 guys who they consider sure things- high floor/all pro ceiling players. Maybe 2 of em are pass rushers, 1 is a WR, and another is an OL.

Its your turn to pick and the only one left is the OL or the WR. Do you grab the sure thing or take a flier on a riskier pass rusher?

Why are so many people on these boards determined to look for ways to not fix the abysmal pass rush?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!! And then they will be the same people who complain about not having a pass rush. If you know anything about this team and football in general you know it has to be/ will be pass rusher round 1. Case close, not even up for debate.

This is more obvious then the year we drafted Truant and everyone tried telling me... "No we are getting a tight end"

I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!! And then they will be the same people who complain about not having a pass rush. If you know anything about this team and football in general you know it has to be/ will be pass rusher round 1. Case close, not even up for debate.

This is more obvious then the year we drafted Truant and everyone tried telling me... "No we are getting a tight end"

Lol no one was telling you that specifically. You were freaking out Everytime someone mentioned the idea of drafting a tight end.

Every time I see you post I still laugh at how hard you fought to not let get away with talk of drafting a tight end

Lol no one was telling you that specifically. You were freaking out Everytime someone mentioned the idea of drafting a tight end.

Every time I see you post I still laugh at how hard you fought to not let get away with talk of drafting a tight end

Well it was ridiculous. We didnt even have a dam corner

Even though I would like to see Beasley/Ray/Fowler/or Gregory. If they are all gone i wouldn't hate the Falcons drafting Trae Waynes. Teaming him with Trufant would give us 2 lock down corners. Then look for a 2nd tier pass rusher in the second round.

Edited by nbostp

Lets say your staff has decided that they see 4 or 5 guys who they consider sure things- high floor/all pro ceiling players. Maybe 2 of em are pass rushers, 1 is a WR, and another is an OL.

Its your turn to pick and the only one left is the OL or the WR. Do you grab the sure thing or take a flier on a riskier pass rusher?

Dude!

WTF you know good and well that the Piolitroff will convince Captain Gullible and his lost planet d'bags

to draft a WR.

The Better question is this.

At #8 the following players are available

WR White and Cooper

D Line Williams, and Fowler

Line Backer Beasley and Gregory

Who will Dumi convince Quinneinstien to draft?

The answer is None of the above.

DumDum trades up to #3 and drafts Gurley who blows out his knee before TC starts.

Matt Millen was big on strict BPA. He drafted three WRs in the first round three years in a row and that was widely regarded as stoopid. With few exceptions, BPA has to consider team need. If Mariotta is still on the board at 8, we're obviously not drafting him, even if he's clearly the highest on our draft board.

Matt Millen was big on strict BPA. He drafted three WRs in the first round three years in a row and that was widely regarded as stoopid. With few exceptions, BPA has to consider team need. If Mariotta is still on the board at 8, we're obviously not drafting him, even if he's clearly the highest on our draft board.

The last one was Calvin Johnson. Would say that worked out well..........

This team as currently constructed is devoid of talent. Ryan, Matthews, Trufant, Julio are the only guys that legitimately would start on another team. Roddy is still very good but has gotten up in age. For that reason you pick BPA (except qb) because all other positions can be upgraded. We hope that BPA meshes with a need , but I will take Amari Cooper or the Db from Michigan state over Bud Dupree at #8 everyday.

would be nice,but have to have a lot of talent on your roster to do that,and we just dont