Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF89

Ncaa Tournament Thread

Granted the talent on Kentucky is overwhelming but Huggins is 8-2 in his career against Coach Cal. Could get interesting if Huggins has something up his sleeve.

that's the key.. if the talent is close or even in the same hemisphere you take huggins every day of the week over cal. huggins is one of the best coaches out there. however the talent disparity is so great i don't care how great huggins is there is no way i see him overcoming that talent gap between the two teams. hopefully it's a heck of a game and wvu can keep it close, but i doubt it.

that's the key.. if the talent is close or even in the same hemisphere you take huggins every day of the week over cal. huggins is one of the best coaches out there. however the talent disparity is so great i don't care how great huggins is there is no way i see him overcoming that talent gap between the two teams. hopefully it's a heck of a game and wvu can keep it close, but i doubt it.

You nailed that one.

Izzo versus Pitino is an amazing coaching battle. Also looking forward to the Gonzaga/Duke match up!!

yep one of the best coaching matchups you will see this ncaa tournament. i can not wait for that game. it's a 4 verses 7, but no way was michigan state playing like a 7 seed heading into the tourney. yeah that gonzaga/duke matchup has a chance to be something. gonna be a fun night of basketball.

I'm loving this Kaminsky guy for Wisconsin. If he somehow fell into the Hawks lap you wouldn't hear me complain.

He plays like a little *****. Shame a guy with his abilities has to resort to flopping and jumping into defenders. *****.

He plays like a little *****. Shame a guy with his abilities has to resort to flopping and jumping into defenders. *****.

There's reasons he slipped through alot of the talent scouts coming out of high school but I like his abilities in our offense. Dekker's pretty sick too though.

If Kentucky losses tonight I might cry for them lol. A team this good just HAS to at least make the Final Four. If they were to lose we'd have plenty of exciting games left but the tournament would lose a little something.

Smelling like this game has all the makings of an upset but I'm not worried...yet. We couldn't have played much worse and they couldn't have played much better and it's tied.

40 minutes is a long time.

Somehow we've forgotten how to guard off the bounce. This is reminiscent of 2010 against WVU when we couldn't do a **** thing to stop their penetration...