AF89

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wisconsin played great, had us on the ropes. Bo Ryan still a heck of coach. Proud of that comeback.

So is Dekker a "rent-a-player"?

Izzo versus Pitino is an amazing coaching battle. Also looking forward to the Gonzaga/Duke match up!!

^That's my Final Four as well.

I only do one bracket across the board. Nothing against people who do more than one, but when you do that you lose the right to say "I had them in one of my brackets" when a team scores an upset :)

^That's my Final Four as well.

I only do one bracket across the board. Nothing against people who do more than one, but when you do that you lose the right to say "I had them in one of my brackets" when a team scores an upset smile.png

I like to do a 10 or so and whichever one is the most accurate comes round of 34 is the one I really get heavily into unfourtunatly I don't think I had a single instance of UAB pulling off an upset. I was heavily heavily invested in Iowa State having the ability to go deep.

And now State pulls off the upset. Bracket is even busted-er. This one I thought was a possibility but the Georgia Southern in me couldn't bring myself to pick them. Happy for them though. Great story with the son hitting the game winning shot for his father's team.

And now State pulls off the upset. Bracket is even busted-er. This one I thought was a possibility but the Georgia Southern in me couldn't bring myself to pick them. Happy for them though. Great story with the son hitting the game winning shot for his father's team.

Where southern at???? Lol

@ ATL falcon 89

Me and you in same boat had Iowa St. In Final Four, but had Virgina, Wisconsin and Norte Dame there I believe.

Someone explain to me this why is ATL still incorrect and Norte also LOL! even LOL now LMAO!laugh.png Far as spelling goes

Notre Dame. Not Norte Dame.

Yeah I don't think Kentucky Dances that deep maybe they will, but after what just happened think everyone is a little on edge now.

@ ATL falcon 89

Me and you in same boat had Iowa St. In Final Four, but had Virgina, Wisconsin and Norte Dame there I believe.

Someone explain to me this why is ATL still incorrect and Norte also LOL! even LOL now LMAO!laugh.png Far as spelling goes

Lol wut man I don't even....

I thought my posts were ADD laugh.png

Archived