Shane Ray Proday

atljbo

Shane Ray is the dude that said he'd run under a 4.40, not everyone else's fault for kinda believing him haha. Still a solid time, but far from the expectation.

Naa, I was referring to someone on here who stated he'd run the 4.3 - he wasn't quoting Ray. Regardless, it wasn't happening if healthy or if he didn't add the weight. I agree, still a good time, but was expecting in the 4.5s. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Ray fan and would be happy with him at 8 - him and Beasley are my preferences.

Hahaha .. probably. Where is the dude who said he was going to run a 4.3 forty? smile.png

Ray is going to end up running a sub-4.4 40 and get picked in the top 5, easily.

He wouldn't look nearly as dumb if he didn't always say things as if they were fact. All you have to do is add "in my opinion" or "i think". Smh

He wouldn't look nearly as dumb if he didn't always say things as if they were fact. All you have to do is add "in my opinion" or "i think". Smh

Admittedly you're right about that. I've gotta stop taking these guys for their word, too. Apparently Ray was timed at Mizzou last year running 4.44 and he said he thought he could get under 4.4.

Super disappointed tbh. Curious what his shuttle time and jumps will be.

Admittedly you're right about that. I've gotta stop taking these guys for their word, too. Apparently Ray was timed at Mizzou last year running 4.44 and he said he thought he could get under 4.4.

Super disappointed tbh. Curious what his shuttle time and jumps will be.

I honestly am not THAT disappointed by the time because we see the speed on his tape. Yeah it would be cool to see a guy his size run that fast, but it doesn't make me think he will fall far in the draft. The area i am mosts curious about is how he did in drills.

I have seen alot of Ray's games, and i have to say i'm not sure about him. some games he looks like he is a superman, then there are games when he doesn't show up. so that doesn't give me a good vibe about him. i'm not sure if i would pick him at 8.

He apparently also put up a 7.7 three cone time to go along with his 4.64 40. His pro day is coming off as a lead weight to his stock.

That's absurdly bad.

EDIT: Also, how much do you guys think the toe affected him? I've had ingrown toenails before and it didn't always affect my run, but planting/cuts were hard as heIl. Different from a sprained toe, but I'm sure that did hurt him overall.