We Could Be Possibly Losing A Pick For Noise Gate ... Edited By Tug

We heard it could be a 2-3. I think maybe a 3-4. We did this for the last 2 years and probably would've kept doing it had we not gotten caught. So we really could be looking to lose a 3rd. Which means we really need to make the 2nd and 4th picks some **** good picks. And that also means we better get somebody in here at MLB before the draft. Whether its Foster or Spikes or somebody that can handle the middle besides Worrilow.

It looks like we will be signing Tamme at TE so I think the most pressing need at 42 is a LG. And IMO the guy that best fits our scheme is Marpet. After that we gotta draft a safety. In the 4th rd I'm really hoping that James Sample is still there. If not then I would go with Julius White from Rice. Nobody is talking about him but thanks to A-Town for putting me up on him.

So whether we lose a 3-4 we gotta hit big on a LG and FS. After we fill the MLBer spot before the draft. The sad part about noise gate is that we still missed the P/O.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click bait...ban

What does that even mean? This is the internet every link is click bait.

On topic. Hope you are wrong and if not I would of atleast hoped the league would have had the courtesy to tell us before now so the team could prepare.

Edited by Sobeit

Y'all better get for real. This is not just gonna magically go away. AB the owner admitted to this for 2 years. Not a one time thing. If it was gonna be only a fine that would've been paid off. This ain't just going away ppl. In the words of FFS1970 "trust me."

How would a fine be paid off if it hasn't been issued yet?

It means this is a poster making a thread implying something that has no relevance and we clicked on it with the assumption that there was some actual real news other than just an opinion.

Assumptions are the responsibility of the person assuming. Mayhaps you think of it wrong a topic title on a DISCUSSION BOARD is like a news headline and is meant to get attention so that said topic can then be discussed.

Ban him for jumping to the wrong conclusion based on a thread title.

Edited by Sobeit

Guest King Jigsaw

I have never once seen a good thread by the OP. I'm pretty sure that it's been determined that if the Falcons were going to lose a pick, it would be next year and not this one. Either way, we know nothing and threads like this do not change anything.

Assumptions are the responsibility of the person assuming. Mayhaps you think of it wrong a topic title on a DISCUSSION BOARD is like a news headline and is meant to get attention so that said topic can then be discussed.

Ban him for jumping to the wrong conclusion based on a thread title.

Point taken. It is also the responsibility of the poster to make a clear and concise title as to not mislead the other posters. As of late there have been a lot of these posts being made. So much so that monoxide has has to warn people about them and lock some.

Hypothetically if I were to title a post "Matt Ryan killed..." then in the body of the post right "The Buccaneers in week 4" that is a click bait title. I use this as an extreme case. I like discussing football on here. What I don't like is having to sift through junk threads.