Gm Cage Match

peterpiper

I think the Falcons having this many people making calls on talent is stupid. I think McKay, Dimitroff, Pioli, and Banner should all be put in a cage match outside of Flowery Branch and the winner gets the job. The Falcons can sell tickets for charity. My money is on Pioli. However Dimitroff and Banner could team up and Banner could get Pioli's attention running his mouth like Jimmy Hart the Mouth of the South while Dimitroff snuck up behind him and hit him over the head with his bike. McKay would be like the Undertaker, just a side character who tries to join whoever is left standing. I think it would make for wholesome family entertainment and at least the Falcons fans of Atlanta would know there GMS are at least doing something besides drawing names out of a hat and playing golf all day.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Wtf just happened?

WWE is hosting a new special showing old white guys fighting. They couldn't get the presidential candidates so this was the next best thing.