Clayborn Was A Good Free Agent Signing

peterpiper

Dude was a beast before he got hurt for Tampa. Hopefully Hagemann puts it together this year and suddenly we may have something cooking. Durant was ok signing. Reality is Saints are going to be awful next year and I don't see Tampa improving so we should get 4 right there. I don't think 9 wins in unobtainable next year. I DEFINATELY think we need to get another TE that can catch the football. Ryan seems to need this to be successful.

Dude was a beast before he got hurt for Tampa. Hopefully Hagemann puts it together this year and suddenly we may have something cooking. Durant was ok signing. Reality is Saints are going to be awful next year and I don't see Tampa improving so we should get 4 right there. I don't think 9 wins in unobtainable next year. I DEFINATELY think we need to get another TE that can catch the football. Ryan seems to need this to be successful.

Ryan needs a F-cking defense.

No, the Falcons could've signed Hardy for 11.3 mil on a 1 year contract like the Cowboys did.

"For those who question my statement, I'm being sarcastic"

seriously though here's the real deal if you're interested.

Greg Hardy - DL - Cowboys

New Cowboys RE Greg Hardy's one-year contract has a base value of $11.3 million, but $9.25 million is tied up in per-game roster bonuses.

The Cowboys protected themselves against Hardy spending more time on the Commissioner's Exempt List by making his base salary ($750,000) as low as possible. Per-game roster bonuses are self explanatory; if Hardy isn't playing in games he won't be getting that money. Hardy can earn over $1.3 million just by reporting to offseason workouts. He can get another $1.8044 million through incentives based on sacks. This was a smartly-structured contract by the Cowboys.

No portion of the deal is guaranteed.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports Mar 18 - 7:31 PM

I bet Adrian Clayborn makes his money as one of the DEs in our Over front looks and eats into TJax's snaps as the season carries on if he's healthy. TJax is going to be cut next offseason. He's to hoping we have his replacement.