This Is The Most Cap Room We've Had In A Long Time

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If TD is a cancer right now, then by that logic, Dan Quinn is a cancer because TD can't do a thing without Quinn agreeing.

LMAO.

I can't believe people still believe this.

Dan Quinn is a first year head coach, but he's strong-arming Blank's Golden Boy GM? Yeah, okay...

For the record, I'm not a believer in Dan Quinn. Yet.

Edited by The Shotfather

Disappointed because i wanted Graham and he only got 6.5m annually. Happy we didn't go after Hardy though

I wanted Hardy, but after seeing what the Cowboys paid him- **** that.

Agreed about Graham. I also really wanted Orakpo and Wilfork. But you know, we had to sign Kroy Zolciak and something called Brooks Reed.

Edited by The Shotfather

Didn't Graham sign an extension before hitting the market?

Not 100%, but i am pretty sure he did hit free agency. I remember reading the Giants and Philly were the two teams he would pick from, but that may have been reported during the few days before free agency technically began.

6.5m a year is cheap as balls though. Well its cheap for the type of player that I think he is. Maybe not what others think he is.

I agree the guys to choose from wasn't great. I would still like to bring in a TE and even a proven G. Seems like we were pretty cheap though with some of the guys we brought in and ultimately didn't sign.

We can roll it over, but I don't see that helping. We can front load Julio's contract maybe. I don't see us being able to afford a Houston, V. Miller, etc regardless. I don't think you can be competitive with 3 $100M contracts on your payroll. Next yr looks deep, but it will likely dry up before FA hits.

Disappointing really. I don't see a lot of improvement in this team unless it's coaching.

LMAO.

I can't believe people still believe this.

Dan Quinn is a first year head coach, but he's strong-arming Blank's Golden Boy GM? Yeah, okay...

For the record, I'm not a believer in Dan Quinn. Yet.

He has complete control of the roster...

It's not strongarming. No one will make this team unless Quinn wants them to

Meh. This was a weak FA class for what we needed, especially after the franchise tags put on players and the last minute extensions so I'm not bent out of shape that they're not spending free and easy. I am, however, upset they didn't get one of Franklin, Iupati, or Boling though.

This is exactly how I feel. Fine with everything, just wanted a bonafide LG to solidify our line

He has complete control of the roster...

It's not strongarming. No one will make this team unless Quinn wants them to

Ok.

I don't know what's more disappointing- the fact that you would actually believe that, or the microscopic chance that an NFL franchise would actually give that kind of power to an unproven first year head coach with zero front office experience.

Edited by The Shotfather

Ok.

I don't know what's more disappointing- the fact that you would actually believe that, or the microscopic chance that an NFL franchise would actually give that kind of power to an unproven first year head coach with zero front office experience.

You need front office experience to know who can play on your team? Really?

What exactly do you think a head coach does? Sticks his thumb up his butt?