Does Kroy Get Any Type Of Pass For His Injury?

Maybe I haven't seen it mentioned, but Kroy was coming off of a pretty bad injury. We saw what happened to Peria after his injury, granted Peria was a knee and Kroys was an Achilles, does he get somewhat of a pass for it?

I thought Kroy was flat out terrible for most of the season but feel he started to come in late in the season. We know he's never going to be a great pass rusher but does anyone believe, in a new system being around a coach known for working well with the Dline, that Kroy can raise his level of play a full year season removed from his injury?

Actually, even though I too have bashed him, he didn't really do anything wrong.

Smitty played him too much. It's Smitty's fault plain and simple.

Kroy DID use to be good. Maybe not "incredible", but solid, with a great motor and above average versatility.

Either age or injury has gotten to him, and he's no longer that good. Smitty kept starting him anyway, which has frustrated us to the point where we all love to berate him.

At this point, he's good for depth and special teams. I could take or leave him, but apparently DQ saw enough to keep him on the roster.

I ripped an Achilles years ago. Painful injury that takes a long time to heal both physically and mentally. I think Kroy started playing better toward the end of the year as his injury healed physically and mentally. Solid player but not spectacular. It will be interesting how much DQ can get out of him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't have him drop back in coverage.

Wasny Kroy easily our best pass rusher (and the only one getting any pressure at all) during the last 4-6 games?

Yep but very few on here want to admit it. He did suck the first half of the season or so, not gonna lie, but he isn't bad to have as a rotational guy. I'm glad he's back personally... He could also wind up getting cut.

He did get better late in the season but it's not like he was an all-pro before last year. He still put up career high in sacks *shudders* with 4.5. If Quinn is able to turn him into a 7 or 8 sack guy with the likely small contract then I'd be thrilled. If he puts up 4 in a reserve role than I'd still be happy