The Best N F C S General Manager Is.....and Here's Why.

SaintRay

Gonna say Gettleman right now. He's fixing a whole lot of crap and doing pretty well in drafting.

They still have 11.5mil this year, 65.5mil next year. Interesting case is their FA class is a nice few next year:

Thomas Davis, Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, Mike Tolbert, and Josh Norman

Loomis actually has the Saints in a decent position for the future if they plan on extending Brees as well, but it is easily Gettleman with the mess he inherited.

Right now?

1.G-man

2.Loomis

Loomis used to be the man. He has had a rough few years though.. With all the Saints have done this offseason..... if they are successful this season, he will be haralded as possibly the best GM in the league. G-man needs to keep having solid drafts.

The TD group is third at the moment, since none of us know how much power TD will have moving forward. TD has had his moments over the years, of pure genius. I'm looking forward to see how the Falcons' draft this year.

Bucs GM. Sorry Bucs, off the top of my head, I do not know his name. I've not looked it up and you guys don't talk much about him.

Whoa, on first glance thought this was a Julio/TD reference. You escaped narrowly on that one NL...

Nah, y'all gave up the shed in the back yard in your "oops, we did it, too" draft. Ditka gave up the shed, the yard, the house, the block, and the town. I don't think anyone will ever outdo Ditka.