Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

between him and FFS70 we be set on D, now if they can just fix the oline.

wait, can y'all play both sides of the line?? ph34r.png

Too small to play on the oline. Perfect size for the leo lol

I don't see why so many folks are hung up on his sack numbers. Until things change on the defense sacks they don't mean much. Kroy could have tripled his numbers last season and it wouldn't have made a difference. ( well maybe about 10 mil a year for Kroy) Sacks only mater if you capitalize on them. If you can't stop a 2nd or 3rd and 20 what f****n differences does it make? Till the D is able to change that. QB sacks are about as useful as teats on a bull.emot-munch.gif

And there's a lot of stupid people out there ;-)

Talking about stupid people, welcome back Kroy.... Jokes aside, I hope Quinn can bring back the Kroy before the injury, where he actually showed some flashes - and then go build on that.

I agree to both points. I just hope he has Kroy back in a rotational position. His production is more valuable in that capacity.

The man is a falcon again and we should root for him and our team at kickoff time. I see why people are upset, but he's our player. Lol, it's not like he pulled a stunt like Robinson before the super bowl. You wanna talk about not liking a player? After that day, I lost my beloved Boston T named "Brutus" and had to go to the azz doctor the next day. You talk about a guy you didn't want to look at wrong...Me. Thanks E.R.

I sure hope, your friends remember to use the doorbell when you're having them over for dinner...

His friends won't try to forcefully enter his home without notification.

I don't understand the hate for the beerman. I know he's no John Abraham but he's not the worst player on our team or even the worst DE on our team.

Lynch mob mentality. Someone had to pay, and because of a slow start coming off an injury he became the chosen one to be the team scapegoat.

I don't understand the hate for the beerman. I know he's no John Abraham but he's not the worst player on our team or even the worst DE on our team.

Lynch mob mentality. Someone had to pay, and because of a slow start coming off an injury he became the chosen one to be the team scapegoat.

I used to be a Bierman fan, but I grew to resent him last year. It wasn't just a slow start, i.e., not getting sacks, it was about how he actually played. He was running past plays, getting shoved away by OT's, missing tackles, he was just awful. Yet he continued to start and get the majority of snaps at his spot all season. It was maddening. He did come on at the end, but I was just so disgusted with the entire franchise by that point that I didn't care, I assumed he wouldn't be back anyways.

I sincerely hope that in his second year back from the Achilles, he will bounce back to as healthy as his 30 year old body can be, and that he will be put in a position to succeed in a complimentary/backup role, and not being the #1 pass rusher.

I don't know. he looked pathetic in training camp and preseason. I didn't think there was anyway he would start. Plus the disapointment that he didn't move to linebacker like I thought he would, and the fact mass didn't have the breakout year everyone was expecting.

He didn't help his case by getting punked out on the field On a weekly basis. I'm actually still furious over the whole situation. I think I'm going to search for old articles about smith being fired and laugh

I used to be a Bierman fan, but I grew to resent him last year. It wasn't just a slow start, i.e., not getting sacks, it was about how he actually played. He was running past plays, getting shoved away by OT's, missing tackles, he was just awful. Yet he continued to start and get the majority of snaps at his spot all season. It was maddening. He did come on at the end, but I was just so disgusted with the entire franchise by that point that I didn't care, I assumed he wouldn't be back anyways.

I sincerely hope that in his second year back from the Achilles, he will bounce back to as healthy as his 30 year old body can be, and that he will be put in a position to succeed in a complimentary/backup role, and not being the #1 pass rusher.

It wasn't just OTs.... it was TEs that were manhandling him and taking him completely out of the play.

I am willing to bet that we can find more footage of Kroy getting abused than him beating his guy. I just hope that this is not a long term deal for Kroy and that he is just a special teamer. If he is a starter, than I will be skipping this season.

Haters gona hateemot-munch.gif

Thing is, wasn't Biermann's fault that he was out there- Nolan, in his infinite wisdom, decided that Kroy was the best option. Nolan apparently valued experience over talent. Quinn won't.

It was maddening, especially early in the season when it was obvious Biermann's body wasn't right, still wasn't Kroy's fault.

Thing is, wasn't Biermann's fault that he was out there- Nolan, in his infinite wisdom, decided that Kroy was the best option. Nolan apparently valued experience over talent. Quinn won't.

It was maddening, especially early in the season when it was obvious Biermann's body wasn't right, still wasn't Kroy's fault.

Man...Beirmann had his career year under Nolan last year...LOL....