Well this was the first real disappointment of FA for me :-) And yeah those red contacts are stupid as crap. I guess he feels like if he can't get to the QB he might scare him to fall down... Maybe his wife can act as if he was hired by Miami and go hang out with Grimes wife! Those two would make a great pair!!

argh..

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the bright side I guess it means we can finally cut him now.....

I done told you...

Posted Images

Bottom line for me is, Kroy is not the problem nor the solution to what ails this team. I honestly couldn't care less that they signed him back. I suspect he will be irrelevant, though all I can do is hope he shows something new.

The sad part is, his return is a microcosm of the downright embarrassing way this management/coaching has conducted this off-season.

Bottom line for me is, Kroy is not the problem nor the solution to what ails this team. I honestly couldn't care less that they signed him back. I suspect he will be irrelevant, though all I can do is hope he shows something new.

The sad part is, his return is a microcosm of the downright embarrassing way this management/coaching has conducted this off-season.

Exactly!!! That's why this offseason is so disappointing.

Kroy resigned?!? And this is part of Dan Quinn's master plan? FA so far had me wondering how big of an improvement it really was, but this is beyond stupid.

I'm officially off the Dan Quinn hype bandwagon and now I'm looking for results in the form of wins.

5 more months. I'm not going to be looking for wins till then, since none will be coming. Right now, all you can do is sit back and observe.

This is actually pretty sad for this thread to be going 36 pages later.

I hope Kroy gives Reed a run for his money at that SAM spot and makes everybody here eat crow. I'm not his biggest fan, but it's so easy and cool to trash a man over social media.

Are you guys saying stuff about him? He's probably searching his name and blocking everyone who's talking crap.

And I imagine he'll be up all night

Good for him, it may keep him away from that wife of his and he may actually play better. He is Charlie Sheen in Major League 2 when he was dating the blonde.

This is actually pretty sad for this thread to be going 36 pages later.

I hope Kroy gives Reed a run for his money at that SAM spot and makes everybody here eat crow. I'm not his biggest fan, but it's so easy and cool to trash a man over social media.

I hope not. If Kroy gives Reed a run for his money, then that would make Reed another failed signing. I don't see Kroy coming back any better than he's ever been.