• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the bright side I guess it means we can finally cut him now.....

I done told you...

Posted Images

You got us on the guns. But when you get invaded by North Korea you're gonna wish you had a gun. No worries. We gotcha back.

The weather sucks monkey balls and you know it.

Yall aint got real football. Not sure we have real football anymore though.

Free healthcare on a three month wait list sucks and you know it.

Merica.

Yeah, I can't keep up the lie. The weather does suck. I need some Cali weather.

If North Korea invades Canada of all places you will have our back. Smart thinking by Canada, we don't even have to fund an army!

And yeah, I've never had to wait very long for my medical care. There are some rare cases where people have died on waiting lists, but for the most part the pros outweigh the cons.

Either way, I've never been an 'x' is better than 'y' person. Never got into university rivalries. Never will get into country vs country rivalries. The US has some things I wish we had and some things I'm glad we don't. There's no perfect balance. Australia is close to perfect for me, but they got some big as spiders there. **** spiders.

Man I completely understand that you need to build the foundation for a house before you can fill it with cool stuff, but that doesn't mean anyone will want to stay there with it empty.

We will be solid, but we currently have done nothing to make us an above 500 team to this point. We set ourselves up exactly how I didnt want, and that's needing to absolutely kill this draft. Our LB corp is more solid than it was last season, but what other needs have we really filled that you can check a box off up to this point?

We might not be "rebuilding", but we are rebuilding. This is a team waiting for at least one more offseason to be ready to sniff the playoffs again. Just my opinion.

What would have been said about my mock offseason before FA if I had said the Falcons would sign:

Clayborn

Schofield

Reed

Durant

Adams

Hankerson

Biermann

Weems

Smith

Tamme

after cutting Douglas, Blalock, and Mass

What's with the Canada hate? Seriously, its like its cool to hate on Canada, but if you say anything about Mexico, Middle East, or South America you are a bigot???

Mexico has drug cartels. I don't need to explain the middle east. And South America has poisonous centipedes. Fing poisonous centipedes!!! Translation: there is a threat of retaliation from the the 3 places you named. What's Canada gonna do? Come down here on mooseback and steal all of our cheese?

But in seriousness, it's fcked up how much he got sh*t on Twitter after posting how happy he was to be back with the team.

?

I skipped over several pages on this thread. If our fans did give him $hit on Twitter then yeah that's ****** up but unfortunately not surprising when you read some of the nonsense in this thread. It's funny but ridiculous and probably sucks for Biermann, he doesn't deserve it.

Mexico has drug cartels. I don't need to explain the middle east. And South America has poisonous centipedes. Fing poisonous centipedes!!! Translation: there is a threat of retaliation from the the 3 places you named. What's Canada gonna do? Come down here on mooseback and steal all of our cheese?

lol...pick on the kid who won't fight back...gotcha.