y'all hating Kroy because of the FO incompetence, tossing him in a role too big for him to handle because they cant draft or sign a pass rusher worth a ****. Hoping he gets used the right way, but I won't be surprised if we keep beating a dead horse.

Yes, I'm hating on Kroy! Yes, I'm hating on the FO! Yes, I will continue to beat a dead horse!

+you+_cfc06d9f2e50d5eac3de2de0d12a8bb9.j

I thought he was gone for good sad.png

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the bright side I guess it means we can finally cut him now.....

I done told you...

Posted Images

Kroy haters gonna hate, so I won't try to explain why this is a good resigning. For those that aren't completely blinded by unreasonable hate, I just advise you to compare first half of the season Kroy to second half Kroy and realize the difference a healthy body makes...

Lookee here Chef..

I aint no Biermann hater but by cracky, we had us 24 mil in cap space.

Did we get Suh? NO,,, ok I can live with that for reasons many.

So who did we go out and get to improve our pas rush with that 24 mil ? Biermann?

Now, with all things considered, tis signing is a big red flag, and the first of 3.

Lookee here Chef..

I aint no Biermann hater but by cracky, we had us 24 mil in cap space.

Did we get Suh? NO,,, ok I can live with that for reasons many.

So who did we go out and get to improve our pas rush with that 24 mil ? Biermann?

Now, with all things considered, tis signing is a big red flag, and the first of 3.

Look at the bright side.

You'll be able to tell your kids about all the cap space we had in the 15 offseason....

Why would you want those mean, angry men when you can have a pillar of the community and Househusband?

Tip you hat and kill em' with kindness. emot-tiphat.gif

Kroy is just the kind of person i feel i can take my kids to see and say "Junior you see number 71 who cant shed a blocker or get to the QB? He is the one leading us to 5 wins this season". I can hold my head high throughout the losses and the 100 dollar tickets because we have upstanding citizens on this team!