Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

AHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHA. OMG IM DYING.

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THE POST I MADE WITH ANOTHER "REMEMBER I SAID THAT" ABOUT BIERMANN

OUR WILDCARD BABY, GOTTA LOVE TD BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL..when a good signing happens it's atta boy Quinn...when a singing happens the board disagrees with it TD's fault....If remember correctly Quinn has control over the roster.Heck Kroy may not make the final roster but man its gonna be fun watching the drama....tongue.png

Bunchy Carter likes this

Gotta admit it's pretty funny though. Everybody dangling by a thread of hope we get hardy then

Cowboys sign hardy... Falcons sign. ..kroy effing beirman

AAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Gonna coachemup...

I love it when Kroy occasionally gets to the QB...but I hate it like H3LL him getting there and missing the sacks or tackle....this is terrible right now.

I love it when Kroy occasionally gets to the QB...but I hate it like H3LL him getting there and missing the sacks or tackle....this is terrible right now.

should have been purple...lol

Kroy is sitting back laughing, because he knows he doesn't have to do a **** thing in order to make money.

In all honesty, why has he been re-signed? I don't wanna hear "depth" because he is terrible. This is an awful move, he shouldn't have a spot here or ANYWHERE.