Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

836 posts in this topic

I think this signing just means they want to look at Kroy on the field next to Shoefield, Goodman, Reed, Shembo, Maponga....

Realistically, would we get a better DE/OLB in the draft after the 2nd round? He is cheap and a seasoned veteran...this is proabbly the backup plan after we low balled Derrick Morgan.

You would have more replies if you included the story in your title.

I know...It's cool though...Banker was quicker than I was...I gotta live with it....

Kroy is decent. I hate everything about him though. I hate his stupid contacts and his constant jawing. Both make him look ridiculous when he's getting punked on the field.

I watched him grab lowery, who was about to recover a fumble, and throw him aside so he could go after the ball, and couldn't get there.

I just hate everything about him.

Mega Flare likes this

How the f*$K did we go from trading for Micheal Bennett to resigning Beirmann?

The same way we went from dominating the Niners and coasting to the Super Bowl to an off-season of "10 yards away talk", back to back losing seasons, and a coaching change. This team was, is, and always will be a huge tease that proceeds to kick you in the balls after letting you play just the tip.

Shelley#37 and Mega Flare like this

AHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHA. OMG IM DYING.

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THE POST I MADE WITH ANOTHER "REMEMBER I SAID THAT" ABOUT BIERMANN

OUR WILDCARD BABY, GOTTA LOVE TD BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keep this thread up. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I want even more meltdown! To be honest, I knew that's why we were saving our cap money. It had to be a tough negotiation getting such a tremendous talent.