Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

836 posts in this topic

this contract better be very very very falcons friendly ... Like i said i dont mind if we brought Kroy back.,... Everybody get a new start baut he cant be a key guy (utility guy) and the contract has to be friendly

Knight of God likes this

Your thread doesn't have Biermann in the title. You must have failed click bait class. wink.png

Yeah...I was thinking that there was at least 2 threads created as I typed....I type 65 WPM....dam Banker....LOL...I really wanted this one...LOL....

this contract better be very very very falcons friendly ... Like i said i dont mind if we brought Kroy back.,... Everybody get a new start baut he cant be a key guy (utility guy) and the contract has to be friendly

You do know Brooks Reed was the Utility Guy for the Texans right? I mean, people know this type of thing. This is where the similarity thingy started...

TD strikes again.. why does he have a job?

man I just went from having optimism about this upcoming season to ******* face palming and driving up a wall. Lmao I'm ******* weak.

contract terms include: Kroy pays falcons 10 dollars a day Jersey rental fee in exchange he gets new upgraded Falcon red contacts.