Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

Y'all act like we just threw a 1-yard slant on 2nd down with the Super Bowl on the line that got intercepted when we had a best RB in the backfield. laugh.png

Not that I wanted him back, but I'm thinking what happened was they let him play the market. It clearly spoke volumes to him and he's now come back at (what I'm hoping) is a dirt cheap deal. I cannot wait to see the details.

Y'all act like we just threw a 1-yard slant on 2nd down that got intercepted when we had a best RB in the backfield. laugh.png

Look at the posters in your thread!!! WOW!!! Banker...I'm jealous man! laugh.png

BankerBird™ likes this

Ima give these clowns the benefit of the doubt bUT I'm going to remember this offseason if we hit a month long skid

Completely solidifies this amazing defense. This along with the other great pass rushing moves(Brooks Reed and Adrian Clayborn) will make this defense completely elite! This is sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Pancakes and sdogg like this

Good. He may have a shot at RDE too. 1 year deal I would think. It may be tough for Shembo to make this team. Maponga is already a goner.