Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

What is he looking for ? A sack perhaps !

Judging the pic, it looks like he is looking for the twinkie he dropped on the beach

article-2600905-1CF8546A00000578-234_634

"Come on Twinkie, you got be around here some where. We will find you."

This is actually pretty sad for this thread to be going 36 pages later.I hope Kroy gives Reed a run for his money at that SAM spot and makes everybody here eat crow. I'm not his biggest fan, but it's so easy and cool to trash a man over social media.

If he was a college player, I'd agree. As far as pro's go, I look at it like running up the score. You're getting paid to perform. If you don't want people dogging you out, play great football and shut them up.

sdogg likes this

This is actually pretty sad for this thread to be going 36 pages later.

I hope Kroy gives Reed a run for his money at that SAM spot and makes everybody here eat crow. I'm not his biggest fan, but it's so easy and cool to trash a man over social media.

I'll have a round of what you're drinking. With Reed's contract he ain't come here to sit. KB is here for ST and ST only according to Dled.

I'll have a round of what you're drinking. With Reed's contract he ain't come here to sit. KB is here for ST and ST only according to Dled.

Kool aid, trust me

You got us on the guns. But when you get invaded by North Korea you're gonna wish you had a gun. No worries. We gotcha back.

Merica.

When was the second amendment written and how many times since then, has someone tried to invade USA?

Fact is : American guns in American homes kills Americans. Guns should be reserved for Police enforcement and military, not paranoid citizens.

Other than that ... Yeah, your county is a great place :)

When was the second amendment written and how many times since then, has someone tried to invade USA?

Fact is : American guns in American homes kills Americans. Guns should be reserved for Police enforcement and military, not paranoid citizens.

Other than that ... Yeah, your county is a great place smile.png

Not the place, but guns kill people. Not people. Most gun owners are responsible with their firearms.

LOL at the idea of corrupt officials being only entitled to firearms.

kingslasher likes this

Not the place, but guns kill people. Not people. Most gun owners are responsible with their firearms.

Other than that ... Yeah, your county is a great place smile.png

Oh the irony ..

But yes, this is not the place ;)

I'm sorry, but "guns kill people. Not people."? So inanimate objects... right. Not the place. Smh tho.

Guns don't kill ppl. Stupid ppl with guns kill ppl.
capologist and apl2g like this

Guns don't kill ppl. Stupid ppl with guns kill ppl.

And there's a lot of stupid people out there ;-)

Talking about stupid people, welcome back Kroy.... Jokes aside, I hope Quinn can bring back the Kroy before the injury, where he actually showed some flashes - and then go build on that.

TheFatboi likes this

Im actually glad he´s back. Our defense sucked last year, but in the 2nd half of the season he was 1 of the 4-5 best players on D. I dont understand why he gets all this hate, a player who´s been here his whole career, never had a bad attitude. And people, dont freak out, he´s coming to be in the rotation, not to keep playing in a role we all agree he was bad at (1st or 2nd pass rusher). Quality depth, plays on ST, and a guy with attitude and with importance in the locker room.

He is a better player than Worrillow. And here´s my prediction, he´ll have more sacks than Schofield

falconidae likes this

after the initial disappointment has worn off. Im down to bring him back, especially for STs and backup duty.. This team gets plagued by key injuries every year, so it'll be good to already have what was once starter quality material in a backup or 3rd string role on the team..

Welcome back Kroy

Guns should be reserved for Police enforcement and military, not paranoid citizens.

smile.png

So only the people in power should have guns? Eh, I think not...

JDaveG likes this

Wow 37 pages?

Look as long as he is not our starting LB/DE he is fine depth and a good ST player. Every team needs depth and utility players and Kroy is good at that. He is not a starting caliber pass rusher but gees we can't have a roster of 53 starters.