Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

LMAO!!! All of the clowns on this board who said "When we get a real coach like Quinn, then Kroy is gone and Mass will get his chance to start because Quinn knows how to coach......

Reality was Smith and Nolan were correct. Kroy was superior and Mass was lazy. Quinn cut Mass, but resigned Kroy. Let me say that again....QUINN CUT MASS AND RESIGNED KROY!

Where's your God now.......? I think the Titans signed him.

LMAO!!! All of the clowns on this board who said "When we get a real coach like Quinn, then Kroy is gone and Mass will get his chance to start because Quinn knows how to coach......

Reality was Smith and Nolan were correct. Kroy was superior and Mass was lazy. Quinn cut Mass, but resigned Kroy. Let me say that again....QUINN CUT MASS AND RESIGNED KROY!

Where's your God now.......? I think the Titans signed him.

Lol so just to recap...

Mass gets cut and another team signs him fairly early in free agency.

Kroy doesn't get resigned and sits in free agency until after the very last pass rusher gets signed, including a guy that the nfl may not let play next season. Then the falcons resign him.

And this is proof that mass is worse than beirman? I mean I'm not a fan of Mass, but it would stand to reason that he was signed faster than Beirman.

Emmitt I'm happy for you man for not crying...keep your head up brother. Who really knows what will happen this year man and hope it's good no matter what we see now.

well, Today I Learned... Nobody bring a family together like Beirmann.

Dude brought everybody and their grandma here just by resigning with the team.

This very well could be the dumbest, most conflicting sentence ever typed... Think about it a second.

No, it isn't. It really isn't.